Tune In channel

snazy2000

TheShanMan

I'm also getting an error trying to play stations and I just updated the tunein plugin. It also isn't displaying my favorites correctly. I've got 4 favorites set in tunein.com but in MB I only see 2 of them. 1 is showing up once in the MB list, and the other is showing up 3 times, plus each of the 3 say "not supported".

I tried to embed it but the file size was too big

Using the exact method in that post?  Not adding it as an attachment, but using the image button on the tool bar?

Spaceboy

Yep mines public actually, I didn't set this though. Connected with my google+ account so I guess it's public automatically through that

snazy2000

Can u set to public and leave it on that. You will need to wait 12 hours from last viewing the fab channel due to caching

Logos302

OK, I've got it installed, and it's reading in my favourites, but when clicking play (In the web client, havn't tried any others yet) nothing happens.  I'll post the logs if some one could tell me which log to post.  The server log?? or is there a plugin log?

Edited by Logos302

Can u set to public and leave it on that. You will need to wait 12 hours from last viewing the fab channel due to caching

Still no favourites for me

snazy2000

Are they deft in you favourites and you've entered you username in the config (as it says on tune in config page even case)