A few css bits mostly from other people

arrbee99
Go to solution Solved by King Pin,

Happy2Play
6 hours ago, arrbee99 said:

@Happy2Play would there be any chance you might know a way to position the alphapicker if desired vertically please ? I left the above (last line) in but it doesn't actually do anything...

You shouldn't have changed it.

div.alphaPicker-fixed button {color: var(--myhighlight);}
div.alphaPicker-fixed {
	font-size: 135%;
	top: 12em;}

Happy2Play

@arrbee99 As you said your top does not work as you can not apply it at that level as primary code controls its postion and adjusting top adjusts that scaling.  So I am not sure what you want here.

arrbee99

I'm not sure what I want either. Well I want it bigger, vertically centered and in that colour, but how much bigger I'm not sure. Anyway it seemed to stop working with recent updates and now its fine again, so all good and thanks again for putting up with me 😀.

Happy2Play

@arrbee99 certain things you can done at any level but it really depends on what you want. 

But yes font-size at .alphaPicker-fixed and .alphaPickerRow provide different results.  But you can apply font-size at any of the three levels, color at one, and top at one.

You also have the hard coded 27 item limit in picker as you are missing "Z" do to "Æ".  You have to modify the alphapicker.js or correct the Sortname for that special character movie.

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 1

King Pin

I'm a little confused.  Was there an update pushed yesterday? 

All of a sudden "My Media" became huge and I can't remember how to shrink them like before. I had them sized so it was all one row. 

My top bar and the shading has become much larger, and the CSS box has shrunk.  

Capture.thumb.JPG.8885633bd6d329380a3e1e523ab35e9e.JPG

King Pin

/*Move headermiddle up*/
div.flex.align-items-center.flex-grow.headerTop {padding: 0em 0; }
div.headerMiddle.sectionTabs {margin: 0 20%;} /*adjustment so it does not affect other buttons on left and right already in header*/

/* Make CSS box bigger */
#txtCustomCss {height: 900px; width: 800px;}

/* Increase My Media image size */
div.card.smallBackdropCard {width: 2%; !important;}           

^^^^^If I'm not wrong this one used to control the size of "My Media boxes" which I have set at 2%.  Changing it back to the original or any value makes no changes.  

Happy2Play
1 hour ago, King Pin said:

/*Move headermiddle up*/
div.flex.align-items-center.flex-grow.headerTop {padding: 0em 0; }
div.headerMiddle.sectionTabs {margin: 0 20%;} /*adjustment so it does not affect other buttons on left and right already in header*/

/* Make CSS box bigger */
#txtCustomCss {height: 900px; width: 800px;}

/* Increase My Media image size */
div.card.smallBackdropCard {width: 2%; !important;}           

^^^^^If I'm not wrong this one used to control the size of "My Media boxes" which I have set at 2%.  Changing it back to the original or any value makes no changes.  

Did you see previous page as .smallBackdropCard no longer exists?

Text box

as for headermiddle do this

/*Move HeaderTop up*/
@media (min-width: 80em) {
div.headerMiddle.sectionTabs.headerMiddle-withSectionTabs:not(.headerMiddle-tv) {    
    position: absolute;
    left: 50%;
    margin-right: -50%;
    transform: translate(-50%, 0);
    width: 60%;
   }
}

• Thanks 1

King Pin

Thanks Happy.  I just reread the previous page.  I saw it earlier but because my issue happened early this morning and that was posted a week ago I didn't think it applied to me.  

Good news is all 3 issues are fixed now.  Thank you so much for your help and your patience.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
Eigeplackter

Would like to ask for some more personal css files as Im not into css in any way. I see nice pics and would like to try those settings.

Could some of you share their personal css code ?

arrbee99
37 minutes ago, Eigeplackter said:

Would like to ask for some more personal css files as Im not into css in any way. I see nice pics and would like to try those settings.

Could some of you share their personal css code ?

You can always try the stuff in the very first post. The latest was from 23rd Aug I think. You just add it to the Server > Settings > Custom css box. Don't forget to save. If you don't like it chuck it out again. I think that version is fairly up to date but is probably missing a few bits. Don't forget the notes there as well...its only really for the Dark theme, etc, etc.

There's another Plex based theme in the css forum if you fancy that.

Or other bits scattered about if you want to pick and choose.

Only works in a browser, not apps.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
amateurgod

Ive just applied this CSS to my emby as i loved the look of the screenshots however the season and episode images are no longer loading, i purged both my browser cache and cloudflare cache but its didnt fix, however with the CSS removed they load fine

also how can i remove the text from being under the my media section, but only the my media section as i have custom images for these, and do you know of anyway to add a custom login page, without changing the background for everything else too

image.png.de10e53349f3c86b2d1a840d6eca19c2.pngimage.png.90abc174d5bebb7db025aeea26f936d4.pngimage.thumb.png.87599563c145b07ae18ffd835d49fab0.png

Edited by amateurgod

Happy2Play
14 minutes ago, amateurgod said:

Ive just applied this CSS to my emby as i loved the look of the screenshots however the season and episode images are no longer loading, i purged both my browser cache and cloudflare cache but its didnt fix, however with the CSS removed they load fine

Not sure on this as css should not have any influence on image loading/processing. 

But would probably need to see your css code.

11 minutes ago, amateurgod said:

also how can i remove the text from being under the my media section, but only the my media section as i have custom images for these

Something like this.  Note section will be specific to your home screen sections.  So this code is for having My Media in section 1.

/*Remove My Media title*/
div.homeSectionsContainer div.section0 div.cardText:not(.bannerCard .cardText) {display: none;}

16 minutes ago, amateurgod said:

do you know of anyway to add a custom login page, without changing the background for everything else too

What do you mean custom login page?  Do you mean customizing current login/manuallogin page?

Requires adding page id to existing login/manuallogin html files then applying custom css or writing directly to the html file.

There are several topics in this forum section about the login/manuallogin page.

• Thanks 1

amateurgod
1 hour ago, Happy2Play said:

But would probably need to see your css code.

its the same as the August one except for these changes

.pageTitleWithDefaultLogo{background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/tVkN2nN.png)!important}

/*Purple Glow  - #fd01ff;*/
/* Purple -  #c902cb */

/* ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- */
/* Overall Colour Scheme */

html:root {
    --mycolour: #c902cb; 
}

html:root {
    --myhighlight: #fd01ff;
}

Edited by amateurgod

amateurgod

I just did some double checking, without custom CSS there is no broken images, however once i apply the custom CSS there are images not loading (Broken)

Happy2Play
6 hours ago, amateurgod said:

I just did some double checking, without custom CSS there is no broken images, however once i apply the custom CSS there are images not loading (Broken)

Need the code you are using as css should not be capable of breaking images.

amateurgod
12 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Need the code you are using as css should not be capable of breaking images.

I put that in the reply above this one, however i seem to off fixed by just replacing the images, not sure what was going wrong as the only difference between them showing or not was the CSS being applied however i used the metadata refresh to replace images while the CSS was applied and now they are all there, or all the ones ive checked anyway

Happy2Play
19 hours ago, amateurgod said:

its the same as the August one except for these changes

6 minutes ago, amateurgod said:

I put that in the reply above this one, however i seem to off fixed by just replacing the images, not sure what was going wrong as the only difference between them showing or not was the CSS being applied however i used the metadata refresh to replace images while the CSS was applied and now they are all there, or all the ones ive checked anyway

Not sure why the images would break as I had no issue with Aug code and your changes.  But server log and/or browser console should show errors for the broken images.

• Like 1

amateurgod

I just want to say thank you for the awesome CSS code, and help editing some of it, thanks to it i  was able to take my server from the standard boring look of 

Before.thumb.png.7039c98c13e73a999d4521b8ea158b0f.png

To a look that i love and think looks awesome of 

After.thumb.png.c9c8625fa6c936f5a207b73449f5b8ec.png

• Like 1

arrbee99

Yes, we're lucky to have the talents of Happy2play and all those other contributors...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
arrbee99

I have this from you guys but it seems to have stopped working with the last few betas, to have an image like the above (with the image on the Home page background) -

[data-type="home"] div.focuscontainer-down {background-image: url("https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp11259304.jpg");}
[data-type="home"] div.focuscontainer-down {background-size: cover;}

any thoughts please ?

• 2 weeks later...
arrbee99

Still not getting home page backdrop to work. Thought it might be -

[data-type="home"] div.view.flex.flex-direction-column.withTabs.page {background-image: url("https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp11259304.jpg");}

That works without the data-type home bit but its on every page. Is there no data-type any more ? Any thoughts please ?