Playback Error, No compatible streams are currently available.

rootpid

rootpid

Model: Pixel 3a - Google/google ---> Official ROM Android 11
Hardware: sargo/sargo/sargo/sargo

CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "/data/user/0/com.emby.embyserver/files/ffmpeg/ffmpeg": cannot locate symbol "__trunctfdf2" referenced by "/data/user/0/com.emby.embyserver/files/ffmpeg/ffmpeg"...

i cant watch videos With Emby server for android

App version 4.7.0.9 beta and 4.6.4.0

LOG.zipLOG.zip 

image.png

rootpid

I tried  beta version and the stable version.  Don't work  ;-;

Edited by rootpid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
bionan

I have the same problem. But in a very strange context.
I installed the latest version of Emby Server For Android, created the library containing movies. I installed Emby for Android on my smartphone and was able to view several movies that were in the movie library.
Then I went back to Emby Server For Android and created a new library containing TV Shows. Emby Server For Android scanned the library with TV Shows, detecting all TV Shows that were in the folder.
From that moment on, I could no longer watch any movie or TV show on my smartphone.

Any clues as to what's going on?

30 minutes ago, bionan said:

I have the same problem. But in a very strange context.
I installed the latest version of Emby Server For Android, created the library containing movies. I installed Emby for Android on my smartphone and was able to view several movies that were in the movie library.
Then I went back to Emby Server For Android and created a new library containing TV Shows. Emby Server For Android scanned the library with TV Shows, detecting all TV Shows that were in the folder.
From that moment on, I could no longer watch any movie or TV show on my smartphone.

Any clues as to what's going on?

@bionan can you please attach the emby server log from when this happened? Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Happy2Play
26 minutes ago, Tvbox107 said:

سلام

للأسف واجهت نفس المشكلة ولازلت اعاني منها

سأرفق الملف

ffmpeg-transcode-45d75d08-10c4-41fe-beb7-81dbdef9f627_1.txt 2.52 kB · 1 download

11 minutes ago, Tvbox107 said:

@Lukeand/or @softworkz will have to comment on this ffmpeg platform issue.

2020-11-16 12:30:01.507 Error FfmpegManager: ProcessRun 'ffmpeg -hide_banner -version' Error Output:
	CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "/data/data/com.emby.embyserver/files/ffmpeg/ffmpeg": cannot locate symbol "__trunctfdf2" referenced by "/data/data/com.emby.embyserver/files/ffmpeg/ffmpeg"...