Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Error 500'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements
    • Emby Premiere Purchase/Subscription Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Tutorials and Guides
  • Emby Server
    • General/Windows
    • Android Server
    • Asustor
    • FreeBSD
    • Linux
    • NetGear ReadyNAS
    • MacOS
    • QNAP
    • Synology
    • TerraMaster NAS
    • Thecus
    • Western Digital
    • DLNA
    • Live TV
  • Emby Apps
    • Amazon Alexa
    • Android Mobile
    • Android TV / Fire TV
    • Emby Theater
    • iOS
    • Apple TV
    • Kodi
    • Raspberry Pi
    • Roku
    • Samsung Smart TV
    • Sony PlayStation
    • LG Smart TV
    • Web App
    • Windows Media Center
    • Plugins
  • Language-specific support
    • Arabic
    • Dutch
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Spanish
    • Swedish
  • Community Contributions
    • Ember for Emby
    • Fan Art & Videos
    • Tools and Utilities
    • Web App CSS
  • Other
    • Non-Emby General Discussion
    • Developer API
    • Hardware
    • Media Clubs
    • Legacy Support

Blogs

  • Emby Blog

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Found 2 results

  1. Hi, I am not a developer and not a real up to date techy. My interest is to standardise on MediaBrowser throughout my home as the home entertainment hub. However, I cannot find a solution to the current problem of being unable to play through MediaBrowser to my Sony KDL-40EX403, so I have spent a few hours trying to understand what is happening and have provided some info, which I hope will enable you to find out why it is not working. I have also provided some info from Serviio, which is my current method of playing to the Sony. So first of all I tried to understand with Device Spy what protocols are supported by MediaBrowser and my Sony. Device Spy MediaBrowser.pdf Device Spy Bravia KDL40EX403.pdf Then I ran Wireshark and extracted what looks like the relevant packets, packet 205 flags the 500 error from the Sony as a result of a UPnP action to GetVolume failing. Then at packet 318 MediaBrowser attempts a POST to the Sony AVControl with a GetPosition, see attached. (Won't allow me to upload) So I used Device Spy again and extracted the following from my Sony. Device Spy Invoke AVTransport GetPosition.pdf My question is this, where does the following come from? protocolInfo="http-get:*:video/mp2t:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG_PS_NTSC;DLNA.ORG_OP=01;DLNA.ORG_CI=0;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01D00000000000000000000000000000"> This protocol/mime type of "video/mp2t" appears nowhere in the list of protocols extracted from either my Sony or MediaBrowser, so I should assume it is unsupported and therefore explains why MediaBrowser console thinks it is streaming yet the Sony although appearing to start then goes to a black screen. It is also not part of the Sony 2010 profile and I even changed the profile to reflect the matches I found in the initial 2 documents. So no matter what I do I always come back to this strange mime type of "video/mp2t". By comparison after watching, successfully another film through Serviio, I repeated the Device Spy Invoke and attach the following if it is of interest. Device Spy Invoke Serviio Bravia.pdf If you need any further info then please let me know as I can repeat and get further info if you point me in the right direction. Many thanks Sorry forgot to mention the two files being played, "10 Rillington Place" is in ts format, MPEG2Video and MP3 & MP2 audio codec and the Serviio file was "The Debt", again in ts format, MPEG2Video and MP2 audio codec.
  2. Logan

    Samsung PN50C8000 -Error 500

    Has anyone had any luck streaming media to their Samsung TV? I have a Samsung PN50C8000 (Series 8 - Plasma TV). I have had no luck using the Web Client to stream media to it. ( I also have a Panasonic Vieira which streams just fine using the default DLNA profile.) I have read nearly every post in the DLNA forum and have tried hundreds of different DLNA settings but I consistently get the following error: "The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error" From reading the forum, I assume this is an error generated when the file attempting to be streamed is unsupported by the TV. Here is the supported file information for all Samsung Series 8 TVs: and here is the Media Info from the web client: Like all of my movies it is a VOB file (ripped by DVDFab). So what I have gathered is that it is not natively supported by my Samsung TV so it will have to be transcoded. However, that never works. Here is the error from the EMBY Log File:
×
×
  • Create New...