FR: sorting options

metaman

Hi,

this has been brought up before on ocasions and I thought I'd like to see what the community thinks. I've long been missing the ability to sort my media by for example country of origin or language spoken. Additionally, I miss the feature of an additional sorting feature when browsing the media by genre. Ie. when browsing the genre Horror, it would be nice to sort the horror by rating, year etc. This feature is commonplace elsewhere and it was in the past said by the developers that such features were to be implemented; however I've yet to see them. So what you guys think? I think it's sort of time to get this feature rolling already; it's been way too long already.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

also, the whole genre section looks like an unwanted step child. I mean, you can see what movies belong to the genre, but that's about it. No additional functionality. It's practically useless as anything else than learning a movie belongs to a genre. It's a pity, since the it's been awarded with an entire tab on the interface whilst it behaves like it's been put there to beef up the design and nothing else. If I want to browse movies by genre,I should have the option to choose view as well as additional search criterias. Reasonable?