Jump to content

No PIN provided in Emby app iphone


Recommended Posts

KingswayCastle
Posted

When I try to access a server in Emby app, I’m asked to enter a log in instead of entering a pin through EmbyConnect. When I enter my login it says I don’t have permission to access the server (but I do, and I should be able to use the PIN to access it. I don’t get any prompt to enter a pin. 

Posted

Hi.  What app are you using?  Who gave you access to their server?  What instructions did they give you?

KingswayCastle
Posted

Using The Emby App for iOS. I was given permission / access and am able to access from my AppleTV. I can’t access via my phone. I’m allowed up to 4 devices. 
 

speaking with the server owner and they’re at a loss too. We were expecting a prompt to enter a PIN through embyconnect.

Posted
2 hours ago, KingswayCastle said:

We were expecting a prompt to enter a PIN through embyconnect.

Did you select the option to log in with Connect?

KingswayCastle
Posted

Is this something I do in my Emby account? Can you guide me to where to find that option, please?

KingswayCastle
Posted

On my AppleTV tonight I was able to verify using a PIN from Emby connect, however, I then am prompted to sign in followed by an error message. server Administrator says they’ve never seen this issue.

internet connection is great, no issues using other streamers on this tv

IMG_0328.jpeg

Posted

Server administrator has configured device access and has not granted access to your apple tv device:

Device Access

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...