KingswayCastle 0 Posted 43 minutes ago Posted 43 minutes ago When I try to access a server in Emby app, I’m asked to enter a log in instead of entering a pin through EmbyConnect. When I enter my login it says I don’t have permission to access the server (but I do, and I should be able to use the PIN to access it. I don’t get any prompt to enter a pin.
ebr 16834 Posted 41 minutes ago Posted 41 minutes ago Hi. What app are you using? Who gave you access to their server? What instructions did they give you?
KingswayCastle 0 Posted 17 minutes ago Author Posted 17 minutes ago Using The Emby App for iOS. I was given permission / access and am able to access from my AppleTV. I can’t access via my phone. I’m allowed up to 4 devices. speaking with the server owner and they’re at a loss too. We were expecting a prompt to enter a PIN through embyconnect.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now