Aleaha 0 Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago For some reason, my Emby server is unable to accept remote connections all of a sudden. I’ve been able to connect to it remotely for over a year. Nothing has changed, except my ability to connect remotely… This server is running and I can connect locally. I have reset both the Emby server itself and the computer it is running on, I’ve reset the network and verified port forwarding settings, the server is up-to-date and my clients app is up-to-date. Remote connections were working yesterday, nothing has changed, but all of a sudden today they aren’t working.
Luke 43168 Posted 37 minutes ago Posted 37 minutes ago Hi there, can you show us how you've setup port forwarding? Connecting from Client Apps
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now