Jump to content

Support for GIF


outlawman
 Share

Recommended Posts

outlawman

Hello, 

can you please add GIF support, i have an idea that you could use gifs as movie posters and user photos.

Thank you. 

example:

OdysseyGIFfileW1000H1500_2048x.gif

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MajesticMaerlyn

Haha, I imagine I would get seasick with 30 or 40 posters on my screen when browsing a library :)

But I think that would look cool on the details page :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CBers
1 hour ago, outlawman said:

i have an idea that you could use gifs as movie posters and user photos

Like these?
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

outlawman
48 minutes ago, CBers said:

Like these?

 

Something like that yes :) , @MajesticMaerlyn maybee but it would make emby more alive and stuff..idk i just want the option to use moving pictures :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

vdatanet
1 hour ago, MajesticMaerlyn said:

Haha, I imagine I would get seasick with 30 or 40 posters on my screen when browsing a library

Yes, this reminds me of the Homer Simpson website:

ErIV.gif.cb7fb895735d3f6868de2422aee50a41.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CBers
2 hours ago, MajesticMaerlyn said:

I imagine I would get seasick with 30 or 40 posters on my screen when browsing a library

Might be nice to have an option where, say only 6 were playable, randomly, but with other numeric options.

Perhaps something for @Luke and @ebr to have a think about.

It would look cool on a big screen, having several movies have posters randomly play, then every minute (or any other time via options), another bunch of posters play.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

outlawman
18 minutes ago, CBers said:

Might be nice to have an option where, say only 6 were playable, randomly, but with other numeric options.

Perhaps something for @Luke and @ebr to have a think about.

It would look cool on a big screen, having several movies have posters randomly play, then every minute (or any other time via options), another bunch of posters play.
 

This is an awesome idea :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CBers
5 minutes ago, outlawman said:

This is an awesome idea :)

Just need to get everyone else interested, to +1 your OP.

 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...