Jump to content

Live TV NextPVR


Globalnetwork

Recommended Posts

emveepee

I'd need to see the NextPVR server side logs.  It is not clear what error this is but I assume it must be a 404.

    MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: NotFound

If you are running a VPN, NextPVR could think you are remote.

Martin

Link to post
Share on other sites
Luke
28 minutes ago, Globalnetwork said:

do you mean this

embyserver.txt 52.28 kB · 2 downloads embyserver-63759703513.txt 142.12 kB · 3 downloads embyserver-63759703536.txt 853 B · 1 download embyserver-63759772623.txt 55.52 kB · 1 download embyserver-63759793985.txt 155.99 kB · 1 download embyserver-63759802591.txt 389.07 kB · 1 download embyserver-63759890812.txt 107.4 kB · 0 downloads embyserver-63759907155.txt 516.93 kB · 0 downloads embyserver-63759916800.txt 300.71 kB · 0 downloads embyserver-63759917033.txt 31.98 kB · 0 downloads embyserver-63759917586.txt 246.12 kB · 1 download embyserver-63759917842.txt 353.22 kB · 0 downloads embyserver-63759918089.txt 164.12 kB · 0 downloads embyserver-63759918430.txt 143.56 kB · 0 downloads embyserver-63759919041.txt 128.17 kB · 0 downloads embyserver-63759919104.txt 68.64 kB · 0 downloads hardware_detection-63759698871.txt 138.64 kB · 0 downloads hardware_detection-63759703579.txt 138.64 kB · 0 downloads hardware_detection-63759772675.txt 138.64 kB · 0 downloads hardware_detection-63759794039.txt 138.64 kB · 0 downloads hardware_detection-63759802617.txt 138.64 kB · 0 downloads hardware_detection-63759890872.txt 138.64 kB · 0 downloads hardware_detection-63759907215.txt 138.64 kB · 0 downloads hardware_detection-63759917058.txt 138.64 kB · 0 downloads hardware_detection-63759917605.txt 138.64 kB · 0 downloads hardware_detection-63759917861.txt 138.64 kB · 0 downloads hardware_detection-63759918108.txt 138.64 kB · 0 downloads hardware_detection-63759918450.txt 138.64 kB · 0 downloads hardware_detection-63759919060.txt 138.64 kB · 0 downloads hardware_detection-63759919125.txt 138.64 kB · 0 downloads

Hi, which server log file is from the timeframe in which you ran the refresh guide scheduled task?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Globalnetwork
3 minutes ago, emveepee said:

I'd need to see the NextPVR server side logs.  It is not clear what error this is but I assume it must be a 404.

    MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: NotFound

If you are running a VPN, NextPVR could think you are remote.

Martin

no  running a VPN

Link to post
Share on other sites
Globalnetwork
5 minutes ago, emveepee said:

I'd need to see the NextPVR server side logs.  It is not clear what error this is but I assume it must be a 404.

    MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: NotFound

If you are running a VPN, NextPVR could think you are remote.

Martin

NextPVR server side logs.

device-Digital TV-1.log devices.log NPVR.log nrecord.log

Link to post
Share on other sites
Globalnetwork
9 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, which server log file is from the timeframe in which you ran the refresh guide scheduled task?

I don't know exactly

Screenshot 2021-06-22 012311.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
emveepee

Assuming you want to use the default PIN "0000", you have an extra zero in Emby so

2021-06-22 00:21:42.898 Error App: [NextPVR] PIN not accepted.

Martin

 

 

Edited by emveepee
Link to post
Share on other sites
Globalnetwork
6 hours ago, emveepee said:

Assuming you want to use the default PIN "0000", you have an extra zero in Emby so

2021-06-22 00:21:42.898 Error App: [NextPVR] PIN not accepted.

Martin

 

 

I have done PIN "0000", in NextPVR and also in Emby The channels did not appear

Link to post
Share on other sites
emveepee

You had many tests with many different error trying things.  Could you duplicate after you are sure you have the same PIN in both configurations and send just the current Emby log.

Martin

Link to post
Share on other sites
Globalnetwork
6 hours ago, emveepee said:

You had many tests with many different error trying things.  Could you duplicate after you are sure you have the same PIN in both configurations and send just the current Emby log.

Martin

 

embyserver.txt

Link to post
Share on other sites
emveepee

Seems to be loading channels right now  Go to Scheduled Task to see the status of the guide update.  As I said it can be slow.  As of this run there is no EPG data carried over, but your screenshot didn't have many either.

 

Martin

Link to post
Share on other sites
Globalnetwork
3 hours ago, emveepee said:

Seems to be loading channels right now  Go to Scheduled Task to see the status of the guide update.  As I said it can be slow.  As of this run there is no EPG data carried over, but your screenshot didn't have many either.

 

Martin

Same problem, channels are not showing up

Link to post
Share on other sites
cayars

What does the schedule show for this?  How long did it run for?

Can you take a picture?

Link to post
Share on other sites
arrbee99

I guess nothing to do with User Access or something ?

Live TV is Enabled for the Home Screen.

You personally have Feature Access to Live TV.

I guess its not a problem, or would have been mentioned already.

Link to post
Share on other sites
emveepee

Please no shouting.   Do you mean no channels or no guide data?  There should a channel list when you click Live TV -> Channels since Emby is requesting 565 separate EPG listings so it does now channels exist.

Martin

Link to post
Share on other sites
Globalnetwork

Thank you very much everyone Finally, the channels have appeared

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...