[Old] Feature Requests

CBers

CBers

FR: Is there a way that when the INFO button is pressed on the remote, during playback, the synopsis is displayed?

Edited by CBers
  • Like 1

grimfandango

I too would like the play all feature (to keep the kids happy) pressing the play button at series level to automatically play all.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

I would like to see a watched indicator on the thumb for both movies and TV series folders.  I use Rokus in the bedroom and office which identify what has been watched or how many episodes are available; however, the Samsung app doesn't have that functionality.

I've been running .515c for a few months and it has been very stable and I believe a watched indicator would make even better.

Thanks for all your hard work!!!

BC

chessdragon136

I would like to see a watched indicator on the thumb for both movies and TV series folders.  I use Rokus in the bedroom and office which identify what has been watched or how many episodes are available; however, the Samsung app doesn't have that functionality.

I've been running .515c for a few months and it has been very stable and I believe a watched indicator would make even better.

Thanks for all your hard work!!!

BC

That is already in I think (if you mean like the screenshot below) - Must admit i cannot remember which version it was in but do update the app....

If you mean on the Movie / Show page, there simply isnt enough room to put one there, sorry.

54b6a8b5e99cf_Capture.png

Edited by chessdragon136

chessdragon136

Hi All, I'm locking this and creating a fresh one to make my life easier simply - I've taken all the ideas from here and listed them in my new thread.. 

• Like 1