Can I please have my Favorites Back (Movies)

Robnaeyaert

Robnaeyaert

Hi Emby

I logged this problem a while ago, can I please have my "Favorites" back on the Movies collection?

I use this a lot and am frustrated it has been "bumped" off in place of "TAGS" etc on the Theatre pp.

Favorites works in TV shows and on the Web App and the IOS app just not on Theater.

Can I please have this back?

Cheers guys Rob 

Happy2Play

This is do the limitation of Display Mode: TV only being able to show 7 tabs. (User icon-Display, Display Mode) I would assume all other clients are not in TV mode if they are displaying all tabs.  

But yes there a few topics on this issue.

Robnaeyaert
3 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

This is do the limitation of Display Mode: TV only being able to show 7 tabs. (User icon-Display, Display Mode) I would assume all other clients are not in TV mode if they are displaying all tabs.  

But yes there a few topics on this issue.

Yeah I would have thought "favorites" would have more use than that other tabs?  Will this be coming back please?

Happy2Play

I have Favorites do to not having Playlists.  But this mode kick Favorites and Folders with Playlists and Tags.

Luke has to figure something out as there are just to many tab.

Robnaeyaert
18 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

I have Favorites do to not having Playlists.  But this mode kick Favorites and Folders with Playlists and Tags.

Luke has to figure something out as there are just to many tab.

We'll I have a Playlist as I use Playlists to keep track of movies I want to watch later.  This has kicked my Favorites into touch and I cant see it.

Is there a "Watch later" feature that could be added so I didnt need to add to a Playlist?

Something like what YouTube does (watch later)?

Cheers

On 6/15/2021 at 4:31 PM, Robnaeyaert said:

We'll I have a Playlist as I use Playlists to keep track of movies I want to watch later.  This has kicked my Favorites into touch and I cant see it.

Is there a "Watch later" feature that could be added so I didnt need to add to a Playlist?

Something like what YouTube does (watch later)?

Cheers

No, but a playlist or collection should work well for that, right?

Maisy

I can see how this would be useful  to have "Watch Later" as it should remove the item from that list if you watch it, so, a Playlist would keep it and not function how a "Watch Later" feature would work. FWIW

Here's a new style coming for the header in tv display mode that will be able to accommodate any number of tabs:

Untitled.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1