XMLTV

gswim

Since the last update my XMLTV guide is no longer working. g.  I just read something about custom cache path for the server? and changing it back to the default.   Where is this located?  I don't know if I have a custom one or not. Thank you in advanced

Can you please describe in a little more detail? What do you mean by "wants to load"?

What do you mean by "stops" ?

when I entered my guide xmltv url and save,, the refresh guide data line turns green and does not finish.  It has been working fine until yesterday.

OK I can reproduce this. I tested your xml url myself (hope that's OK). I don't think the problem is related to the update. The response from your xml provider contains a redirect, and we're currently not following the redirect. Even the previous release should have this problem I would think.

Anyway, I've added support for this and it will be included in a 4.6.2 update next week. If you need immediate relief, I'll have the fix up on the beta channel tonight.

Thanks.

I appreciate the support you've given me.  I was getting results in the prior release.  It wasn't the entire guide but the majority.   Again thank you for you help and look forward to the next update.  

Maybe they recently added the redirect or changed it. Hard to say. Both the 4.5 and 4.6 releases support following redirects, but this particular one gets rejected over a security concern. They are actually redirecting an https url to plain http, which is not considered to be a good practice. We're just going to go ahead and allow it though in order to get things working for you.

• Like 1

But this might also be contributing to your problem:

2021-05-26 14:59:53.808 Error HttpClient: Error getting response from http://192.168.0.13/discover.json
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.6.1.0
	Command line: C:\Users\gswim\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.19041
	Framework: .NET Core 3.1.13
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: C:/Users/gswim/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Data path: C:\Users\gswim\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application path: C:\Users\gswim\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
	 ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (10061): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
	   at System.Net.Http.ConnectHelper.ConnectAsync(String host, Int32 port, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

Your tuner is either offline or otherwise unreachable. Try rebooting it.

• 2 weeks later...