Stop charging me

jnichols82

jnichols82

Hello,

My subscription is supposed to be cancelled early on, when I first signed up. Emby then accidently started charging me twice. I tried to get that corrected, now when I look at my bank statement, it shows me being charged for three separate memberships, under the same account, since September. I understand that it is only $4.99, but $4.99 times 27 transactions is almost $135. I am requesting that you please end any membership you are charging me for and return the money that has been charged.

Thank you for your assistance,

Jonathan Nichols

image.png.564f80544d2005b097700669b68bd634.pngimage.png.31bc5fba2a27059cca7f09c87d1fc69b.png

Hi.  This is the first we've heard from you so, in the future, please send any questions or issues to billingsupport@emby.media and we can address them quickly.

It appears you setup three subscriptions back last September.  On two of them you may have typo'd your email address but never contacted us to address that so they just continued on with incorrect emails.

I have canceled all of the subscriptions for you now.  If you have further questions, please send them to the email address above.

Thanks!