Emby Not Updating Library and Changing Names of Content

BruceDavid

BruceDavid

Thanks. 90% plus of the content is on the F drive. If I remove that from Emby, might I as well remove Emby from the PC and re-install (I have no plug-ins, etc.)? I would prefer not to have to rename the F drive to a different letter as it creates some non-Emby issues but, if necessary, I can do so.

Is there a way to flush the DB?

Thanks.

BruceDavid

As an update, I am scanning all files (have not removed the F drive, etc.) and it seems to be stalled on 90.1%

Happy2Play
9 minutes ago, BruceDavid said:

As an update, I am scanning all files (have not removed the F drive, etc.) and it seems to be stalled on 90.1%

Scan percentage is deceiving, all you can do is check the log and see if items are still being processed.

BruceDavid

Thanks. The log is quite large, can you tell me what word or phrase I should search for? I tried "scan" and "library" (separately) but there were no results.

Happy2Play
12 minutes ago, BruceDavid said:

Thanks. The log is quite large, can you tell me what word or phrase I should search for? I tried "scan" and "library" (separately) but there were no results.

Your previous log show image extraction (bif) files, but ffprobe/ffmpeg or provider related.

examples from your other log

Info MediaProbeManager: ProcessRun 'ffprobe'
Info App: ProcessRun 'quick-extract-imageseries'
Info App: MovieDbProvider: Finding id

Edited by Happy2Play

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there @BruceDavid, are you still having an issue with this? Please try again with the newly released Emby Server 4.6 and let us know how that compares. Thanks !