Emby changes at all

cassete

GrimReaper
5 hours ago, cassete said:

Hi,
already did that. but the options remain as boxes. what i'm saying is the creation of a genre menu, just like popcorn time, as you can see in the image above ..

Captura de Tela (4).png

As @seanbuff pointed you on few occasions, use Filter menu on your main Movies/TV Shows tab - don't go into Genres tab - there you'll have all your genres as a dropdown. 

cassete

Hi
thanks for the tip. but it is not yet an option as shown on popcorn or other platforms. I don't have to go in filters, but in genre. this option had to be native in the libraries ... example: movies> genre ...
series> genre ...
I find it strange how emby deals with this option ...

GrimReaper

Or Alternatively three-dot Settings icon should be added to Genres tab, as it is in Movies/Trailers/Collections/Favourites/Folders tabs and TV Shows/Episodes/Folders tabs, enabling each user to set preferred View, List being one of them.

cassete

Thank GrimReaper76
I will try to do that and then I will return later. thanks for your attention.

GrimReaper

That was actually directed to the Devs, you can't do that yet... 

cassete

hi, it really looks the same in boxes. but it just depends on the EMBY team to modify it. I will wait for the next versions ... I hope they make a visual update on everything ... not so much for the server, but for the TV´s smartphones, xboxone app, etc. it would be something innovative.