Can't cast to Panasonic TV anymore

Until last Monday, I could cast to my Panasonic TV using the Emby app for Android. Since Tuesday, the app doesn't see the TV any more. The Netflix app on the same phone can still see the TV. As far as I know, neither the TV nor the app was updated since Monday.

How should I approach this?

4.5.4.0. Pulled it this morning from docker hub: emby/embyserver:latest.

And that seemed to have solved the problem. Hope it holds. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I updated Emby to 4.6.2.0 today, and now the problem is there again. Since then I can't cast to my Panasonic TV using the Emby app for Android and iOS, and also not via the browser.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how that works in docker but you're not just changing software correct?  You are replacing the old databases and config files as well correct?
Basically you're running from a backup?

No, I'm not doing anything with databases and config files. I'm just running the docker command such as

# docker run -d --name emby --restart=always --network host -e UID=x -e GID=x -e GIDLIST=x,x -e NVIDIA_DRIVER_CAPABILITIES=all -e NVIDIA_VISIBLE_DEVICES=all --gpus all -v /path/to/config:/config -v /path/to/media:/mnt/share1 emby/embyserver:4.7.0.3

and then replace the last part, the tag, with the version I need.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, can you please try the 1.0.67 update that went out tonight for the Dlna plugin and see if that helps? Thanks !