Move 'Include In' for Collections

I was wondering about moving the 'Included In' section from where it is now. I have collections which show up after actors with one entry and then the list of Movies. This request may be seemingly for appearance of the WebUI for scrolling and viewing all info with one click, I think it would be a good suggestion or feature request. 

My thinking was to move it up, aligned with the bottom of the details or Poster/cover for the movie and shrink it smaller.

I have made a couple of screenshots... One I edited with Fastone Capture Software ( don't currently have Photoshop or Illustrator installed ) so please forgive the roughness ) I tried highlight the area but didn't show up so well.. 😜

You are looking at the display for Avengers Infinity War, and the Collection is the 'Avengers Collection' shown by the silver 'A', First image is normal with the 'Remove Media Info CSS' applied.  and the second is my chopped-up example...

Before...

03_14.2021_172432.thumb.jpg.9afe6884edc5e61aa8a78f5a820f340a.jpg

After...

5.thumb.jpg.c97ba8cc7d571185b78ae27c4f0ef313.jpg

Something like this I would be better I think when displaying the Collections in the 'Movie Detail Page'.

Happy2Play

So something similar to this. 😀

div.appearsOnListsSection {
    position: absolute;
    top: 175px;
    left: 75%;
}

div.appearsOnListsSection h2 {
    font-size: 15px;
}

div.appearsOnListsSection .portraitCard {
    width: 7vw;
}

div.appearsOnListsSection .cardTextCentered {
    font-size: 9px;
}

But can't really picture this on other clients.

Perfect... Love it..

EDIT:  Modified it a little bit for refinement..

div.appearsOnListsSection {
    position: absolute;
    top: 22%;
    left: 90%;
}

div.appearsOnListsSection h2 {
    font-size: 11px;
}

div.appearsOnListsSection .portraitCard {
    width: 7vw;
}

div.appearsOnListsSection .cardTextCentered {
    font-size: 9px;
}

03_15.2021_065557.jpg.6de222f9ef30ce4435beec5626f13122.jpg

This time not chopped.. May stay with PX from top instead of percentage. not sure yet..

Edited by Guest

I haven't actually used playlist, but on mouseover you have sliders just like with 'Actors' or People section and 'More Like This' thanks to the way that Happy2Play modified the CSS. So you can scroll. and this works in certain ways.. The way the page is written for the WebUI, it accommodates varying screen size and resolutions, therefore has no fixed-width.. so that it is scalable.. so without additional code it, moves around when resizing, during browsing.. may have to be customized slightly between different setups, browser window size and resolutions. 

Mine does well between full screen and windowed size without too much problem.. BUT if I snap it to one side of my screen it gets a little cramped.. and alignment changes. Switching between a px ( or exact pixel distance from ) and % ( from, given total screen real estate ) alters its behavior and additional indicators could be used in the CSS to alter the behavior more but I haven't played around with it that much. Your zoom on your browser also can apply. In Edge I use 75% for example because I feel like I am always staring at HUGE fonts.

The things I am mentioning are basic parameters/consideration when creating a web page. With a WebUI for Emby; it is written a little differently so that it fills the page, which is what you definitely want for appearance and variables, in this case. With a web page other things may allow you to actually indicate a fixed width like I mentioned above.