TV Guide Default to Current Time When Viewing Future Dates

UnderMiner
Go to solution Solved by corey,

UnderMiner

Hello,

When using the guide to view upcoming TV shows, the Emby guide defaults to midnight of each day. Is there a setting or any system change that will have the guide search at the current time of day when viewing future days? Also, the guide is currently limited to one week only, is there an option for two weeks into the future? I am currently using Emby version 1.5.1 (8) but this behavior has been the same for a few months. Should we move this post to the testing forum?

Edited by UnderMiner
  • Like 1

• Solution
corey

Thanks for the suggestion! I've added it to our internal tracking system for a future release.

• Like 1

gillmacca01

@UnderMinerAre you talking about when you select the drop down date? If so, when I selected as an example, tomorrow, the timeline does not default on mine - it shows the current timeline.

e.g 

open guide: date is 1st March, timeline starts at 13:00. Select 3rd March, guide data changes, but time is still 13:00

UnderMiner

Hello gillmacca01, my post was specifically for the Apple TV version of Emby, there is no drop down date selection. This may exist on other Emby interfaces such as Emby Theater for Windows 10 or the web based version of Emby.

• 1 month later...