Last update

dark_slayer

dark_slayer

This is essentially an @@xnappo question, as the thread was really "completed" for Aeon Nox (though I didn't know that when making the thread  :) - since it couldn't arbitrarily be completed for the add-on in general)

Xnappo added in the ability to play from the old XBMC show info screen, which worked quite nicely until a few updates. Now it only works in movies, but not for tv shows (which makes no sense, but it's reality)

dark_slayer

I'll take a look when I get home.

xnappo

Thanks,

Also, on my rMBP I deleted my old XBMC folder and installed 13.2 (I was on 13.2 beta)

When I installed the beta repo I didn't have to modify anything in the skin to get this to work for movies (Aeon NoX MB3)

Did you merge the changes to the repo? Makes sense, otherwise this would have broken through updates I suppose

im85288

I guess that's why not many conversations happen around here, you guys just look at each other's commits instead  ;)

Haha, yes it might appear that way but we do have a developers section where we brainstorm a lot of ideas..latest one is if we are going to implement MB Connect in the addon :)

dark_slayer

Lol, I've had multiple people offer to share plex servers with me in the past. I guess everyone else must have FiOS or Google Fiber, because I'm tapped out on upload just sharing it with a few family members (I do get 105 down though :) )