Blackscreen For Photo Slideshow

TomabScblieter

TomabScblieter

I've been trying to figure this one out for a few days.

On PC, I am able to reproduce this problem on Edge and Chrome (Version 88.0.4324.182).  While viewing a photo library and clicking on a photo the first image is always displayed crystal clear.  A slideshow immediately begins by cycling through other photos in the same collection, however these photos either load extremely blurry or a solid black screen is displayed.  I am accessing the server locally.  I can neither reproduce the problem on my Android phone in Chrome nor in the Android app; those work great.

The browser console shows only a single error, sometimes repeating it as it "loads" a new image, but it also shows that error when viewing video so I find it unlikely it is related:

WebSocket connection to 'wss:// [URL REDACTED] /socket?api_key=dd7d75938de748b6bf33562f913b2719&deviceId=a550e980-5c77-43a2-8f2d-e5f62e0e1153' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 404

I'm running Emby Version 4.5.4.0 running as a plugin in a FreeNAS jail.  Videos of all types run and load nicely.

I've attached some examples below:

Photo1 shows a nice clear image, Photo2 shows the black screen that inevitably follows.  Photo3 shows another image I clicked on (clear).  Photo4 shows what happens when I click on the previous photo and scroll over to it (loads blurry).

I have my log files, but I'm not comfortable posting them publicly.  I can send them to a developer if that would help.  Please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Photo1.png

Photo2.png

Photo3.png

Photo4.png