Would like to have "Continue Watching" be playlist-aware, also apply to music

Mike-G

The "Continue Watching" list only applies to individual elements (from what I can tell), and when continuing a movie/episode from "Continue Watching", the context of whether or not it was started directly, or through a playlist, is lost.  If a playlist got paused, "Continue Watching" resumes the single movie/episode that got paused, and the playlist doesn't continue.

I would like to have an option when resuming something from "Continue Watching" to continue only that single element, or to continue the entire playlist, if it was started through a playlist (i.e., "Resume Playlist"). I think it would also make sense in this case to include a "Mark Playlist as Played" option so that you wouldn't have to go through all items remaining in the playlist and mark each one individually as played to get the playlist off the "Continue Watching" list.

A slightly more robust version of this enhancement would be to also change "Continue Watching" to "Continue Playing", and include music items into "Continue Playing".  -- Currently, you can mix both movies and music into the same playlist, but a paused music item doesn't show up in "Continue..." whereas a movie (from a mixed playlist) does.

Edited by Mike-G