Playon / Amazon Instant

Spaceboy

Spaceboy

Hi Snazy (or anyone else reading), i'm liking your playon plugin a lot, bought a sub to playon as it seemed a likely way of integrating my Amazon.co.uk watchlist. it works nicely for tv shows, already started watching Extant, but the movies aren't showing up, any idea why this could be?

cheers

mini__me

Same problem here with an Amazon.co.uk, TV series show up in watchlist but not films.

However they do not show in the PlayOn App, therefore it's worth opening a support ticket with PlayOn from the control panel, they are extremely efficient fast and friendly with replies to support tickets and will do their best to help where they can.

If I hadn't raised a ticket and worked with them we may not of had Netflix.co.uk support right now :)

I've tried to get NFL Gamepass support through them as they have a Gamerewind plugin, but they dev's say it's not as simple as it looks...I'm going to keep plugging away at them for that as then I'm feature complete.....unless Snazy fancies creating an NFL Gamepass plugin, I'm not sure there is really a premium market for it as a plugin, but I would certainly contribute to have a plugin in MB for it :)

• Like 1

snazy2000

If so things isn't showing its usually playon fault. I'm noticing a lot of channels playing up atm

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Spaceboy

Ok, I checked today and the movie I added to the watch list yesterday is now showing up. The one I added previously is not.

So, there definitely seems to be a delay between adding to the watch list and it being available on any playon client (also not seeing it on android or ipad). But also some movies are not showing up. It could be a taste thing, it's a Sean bean film!

But I'll put this to playon and see what they say

Cheers

Spaceboy

Ignore me, this was a movie that was available on prime when I added it to my watch list back in May, but isn't anymore. I'm an eejit.

mini__me

Doesn't explain mine, I added TV and Movie today and only TV showed up in PlayOn app, or is the beer I've had making me misunderstand:)

Spaceboy

I added one today at 7pm and it's not showing up on playon on my ipad yet either. I added one just before my first post above and that was showing when I checked at 7. So on that basis it's taking between 2 and 18 hours for movies to show up for me

mini__me

That's odd, I'll open a ticket tomorrow with them as there is no reason that Movies should take longer to show than TV, especially when TV was instant. Either way no fault of this excellent plugin :)

snazy2000

The MB plugin caches views if you hard anythin try changing the cache key in plugin settings and restart MBS

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk