How to diagnose intermittent complete audio loss on Live TV?

Revenent

Revenent

Server: 4.5.4.0
Client: 1.0.86
TV: QN55Q70RAFXZA (2019 Q70R)
TV Firmware: 1372

Watching Live TV, and since yesterday, there are times when the audio just stops working.  Video keeps going, and the client is still completely responsive.

As far as the server and tuner (SiliconDust Prime 3) are concerned, nothing is wrong.

If I go back to the guide and play the same channel, audio plays back properly.

I have restarted the TV and reinstalled the app, but since the issue is intermittent, I'm not sure if that solved the issue (hasn't happened yet since I did that).

Is there anything I can look for to see what is causing the issue if it happens again?

Revenent

Attaching the server log, since it didn't generate a transcode file.

That's actually one of the things I'm wondering about as well - at some point playing live TV on that channel (CNNHD) was showing up as Direct *Streaming*.  But now, it's showing up as Direct *Playing*.  I'm wondering if there's some difference when the audio stream goes through streaming that could potentially clean up any glitches.

embyserver-63745190384.txt

Ok thanks. Unfortunately if we're direct playing then it looks more like a problem with the samsung video player, and thus, not something we can easily resolve. If we can detect that it's happening, we might be able to workaround it though by automating the process of restarting the stream.