AudioDB Artist Image - Update Time?

DarrenClimie-Newman

DarrenClimie-Newman

Hi @Luke.

I haven't managed to get back around to hit. I've take the opportunity to reorganise some of my music. I need to add some of it back in to a new library now, will try do that today and do a test again.

Thanks

CathMowr

This problem seems to persist mostly with before non existing artists on AudioDB. I just added a profile picture to an existing artist and Emby fetched it in an instant. An artist i added yesterday noon on AudioDB - with profile picture / fanart / bio - still has no pictures on Emby, in contrast to the text that got pulled from AudioDb right away.

So my guess would be that Luke is right about the API thing. I can forward what @ginjaninjasaid too, it just takes time. A lot in some cases. But it always worked in the end.

ginjaninja
34 minutes ago, CathMowr said:

This problem seems to persist mostly with before non existing artists on AudioDB. I just added a profile picture to an existing artist and Emby fetched it in an instant. An artist i added yesterday noon on AudioDB - with profile picture / fanart / bio - still has no pictures on Emby, in contrast to the text that got pulled from AudioDb right away.

So my guess would be that Luke is right about the API thing. I can forward what @ginjaninjasaid too, it just takes time. A lot in some cases. But it always worked in the end.

yes now you mention it, its when i have added a whole new artist that the delay is longest...on a tangent i made an edit to musicbrainz, artist name in locale, never had to do that before and the change was immediately reflected in Picard.