user101xy

user101xy

Hi

I noticed that my PC stopped responding after a few hours. Emby is stops playing a stream but cannot be closed. It only helps to press the on / off switch for a long time to switch off the PC.

Is it an Emby Problem?

Edited by user101xy

user101xy

I have tried both.. one time during playback and one time when i click to go back.

The App don´t close.

At the moment after 5 hours i tried to close the Emby app and restart, but nothing happens.

I start the app in the moment, choose a channel, but it won´t be played.

1 hour ago, user101xy said:

I have tried both.. one time during playback and one time when i click to go back.

The App don´t close.

At the moment after 5 hours i tried to close the Emby app and restart, but nothing happens.

I start the app in the moment, choose a channel, but it won´t be played.

Just tested, not seeing any problem closing the app with the X button in the top right but will keep an eye on it.

Hi, @user101xy try and supply us info on the environment as well.

For example is this windows app running on the same computer as the server? 
Have you tried the app on another computer?  If so do you have a problem on the other computer?

How is this computer connecting to your Emby Server? Any wifi/internet involved on all Ethernet?

The more info you can supply us the better.

user101xy

The Windows app runs on a PC. Haven't been able to test it anywhere else so far. It affects Synology and my Windows laptop. My PC is connected via WLAN. I am using a VBox.

As it stands at the moment, working with Emby went well today. No mistakes. I just don't know what to do ?!

Thank you @Lukeand @cayars!

Have a nice day!