Option to always group movies to sets regardless of filter

Alfsvag

I have disabled video transcoding for remote clients. It would be nice to for instance only show the movies with h264 codec for compatibility.

However when I enable the filter, "group movies to collections" no longer works. I know this is by design but it would be nice to be able to override it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, I suppose this can be done, but how can you tell what matches the filter that way?

I assume you are referring to collections that may be empty after applying the filter? Yeah, I suppose that may be an issue for some but at least for me it would be a non-issue as only a small percentage of my movies use codecs with incompatibility issues e.g. VC1.

Speaking of that, I suppose that could be "solved" if you could see how many movies a collection contains. That's a feature I would like to see too even as its own thing!

Edit: Or are you referring to the fact that you couldn't see the number of movies that matches the filter? That would not be an issue as I don't care about the number just that all compatible movies are displayed.

Edited by Alfsvag