Parent folder for movies and a tv shows folder and music

MALLINDER

MALLINDER

So hope I can explain this right. Instead of my mum having a mum movies and mum tv shows and mum music. Can i create one folder / heading in emby theatre ? So there would just be a mum icon just like live tv and recorded tv and so on. Once she clicks on it then three folders will appear from the emby library, shows, movies, music.

Hi, no, you can't, but if you want to click on it and see three sub-folders, why can't you just do that from the home screen?

MALLINDER

Please explain, using emby theatre, across the top I have the boxes showing my libraries lets say Mum Tv Shows, Mum Movies, Mum Music. How do I create a box that just says Mum and when she clicks on it it shows the three libraries inside ?. Looked for an option to do what you say but didnt see anything

On 12/2/2020 at 12:02 PM, MALLINDER said:

Please explain, using emby theatre, across the top I have the boxes showing my libraries lets say Mum Tv Shows, Mum Movies, Mum Music. How do I create a box that just says Mum and when she clicks on it it shows the three libraries inside ?. Looked for an option to do what you say but didnt see anything

You can't, but when you think about it, don't you already have that?

User sign in screen -> click Mum -> sign in -> then you see three options of Mum Tv Shows, Mum Movies, Mum Music

MALLINDER

Thank you for the reply, but we just have one log in so everyone can use every tv in the house, was looking at trying to cut down on the clutter. So kids have their own folder and so does mum and so on. No problem but may be an idea for the future to create a 'fake' folder option. So can create main folders on the main screen (emby theatre) and they can then contain different emby library folders inside. Wont matter if they are different (movies, tv shows, music) as the parent folder will be a fake button.