ROC v1.4.4.0 now live

leedavies

leedavies

Maintenance release

• Fixed jump-to-letter navigation in scrollers
  • Cover image now in high resolution for currently selected item in scrollers
  • Removed some debug logging

mariors44

lee, in detail view as you scroll movie collection sometimes it will jump a few titles ahead in stead of one at a time. and if you stop it goes up one title from were you stop at. everything else seems to be working fine for me. Finally I can use this theme again.

thanks for the update.

pritch33

Ok just purchased and looking good so far although I am having a small problem with having to confirm before exiting. I have this setting un ticked in the general settings. I was wondering if there is somewhere else I also need to change the setting? No problems when I change to diamond theme, xenon, subdued or chocolate all of these exit fine.

Thanks

Ray

teekyoo

I just tried it out again for the first time last night.  I'd say navigation is soooo close to being there.  Thanks for all your work on this, and getting updates out quickly once you were able to get back to it.  Don't want to sound picky, but in a large collection, once I get to the letter (using skip-to-letter) It is then incredibly useful to have the page-ahead or page-back function.  That doesn't appear to be doing anything for me (the >>| button on my remote).

Thanks