Trakt Plugin Issues

Guest AllRoCol

Guest AllRoCol

Hi,

I have a collection of around 2900 shows and a couple hundred movies. I have show missing episodes on, as well.

What I want to do is have my episodes sync from Trakt to Emby, with all of the watched ones from the past. I have 694 shows that should have watched status synced, with also a handful of shows in reset watched progress state. I have all, but maybe 3 of those 694 shows, with files for at least one season added.

Is it possible to have this happen?

It marks episodes I have that I have watched. It marks episodes that were checked off by Emby in the past, even before I turned on missing episodes. A few shows I had watched one episode of and it marked that episode as watched (Even if it was years ago) and a few I was deeper in and it marked only the one previous episode off and nothing else.

2020-10-24 17:10:12.744 Info Trakt: Trakt.tv watched Movies count = 3624
2020-10-24 17:10:12.744 Info Trakt: Trakt.tv watched Shows count = 1067
2020-10-24 17:10:12.744 Info Trakt: Trakt.tv playback Movies count = 11
2020-10-24 17:10:12.744 Info Trakt: Trakt.tv playback Episodes count = 69

The only shows marked that I didn't watch in the system (I only grab one season at a time). This was actually all I had in the system that I had previously watched. It did this correctly for marking episodes I had, but nothing for missing stuff.

The West Wing (Marked all from the season I had, which is a show I previously watched)
The Sopranos (Marked all from the season I had, except episodes I had watched and deleted, which is a show I previously watched)
The Shield (Marked all from the season I had, except episodes I had watched and deleted, which is a show I previously watched)
The Help (Marked all from the season I had, which is a show I previously watched)
Sports Night (Marked all from the season I had, which is a show I previously watched)
Oz (Marked all from the season I had, which is a show I previously watched)
My So-Called Life (Marked all from the season I had, which is a show I previously watched)
Life Is Wild (Marked all from the season I had, which is a show I previously watched)
Battlestar Galactica (2003) (Marked all from the season I had, which is a show I previously watched)

These were randoms that I didn't watch in the system:

Miracle Workers (Marked 1 episode, which is all I watched, which makes it correct)
Punk'd (2015) (Marked 1 episode, which is all I watched, which makes it correct)
Nash Bridges (Marked 1 episode, which is all I watched, which makes it correct)
Perfect Harmony (I watched multiples, but it only marked the previous one)
Fresh Off the Boat (I watched multiples, but it only marked the previous one)
Younger (Marked 1 episode, which is all I watched, which makes it correct)
Friends With Benefits (Marked 1 episode, which is all I watched, which makes it correct)
Splitting Up Together (US) (Marked 1 episode from season 2, ignored season 1 which I don't have the episodes for (Previously watched))

It also marked off anything I watched within the system prior, though only a single episode back.

It should have marked 694 shows and thousands of episodes, if it worked correctly.

Is there a way to get it to mark off every watched episode? It just doesn't seem to work for me. Only a few items and then it just doesn't do anything beyond that. I have tried multiple times, changed the settings, removed Trakt.xml, etc...

My files are all named and ID'd correctly. I have verified this many times over, including with Trakt using the collection sync. Every single one syncs with Trakt and has available IDs, including 100% sync with Trakt on TVDB ids.

My Trakt progress page (To see what should be coming down) and I will attach a server log with debugging on.

Thank you.

embyserver.txt

Edited by AllRoCol

Guest AllRoCol

Yes, I posted the server log of what happens, which is essentially nothing useful.

I have ran them many times, including manually and on a schedule. Nothing changes.

Should it be able to process those and sync or am I just expecting too much?

Thank you.

Hi, thanks for putting this together, but this is simply an overwhelming amount of information. Can you please pick one example and provide the server log for that example?

Please make sure to make a note of what activities were performed at what times so that we can easily find them in the server log. Thanks.