FR: Trailers Channel - add to Trakt watchlist

hoxtonia

hoxtonia

It would be great to be able to add movies to my trakt watchlist from the trailers channel -  an optional add to Trakt button  if you have a configured account in the trakt plugin?

• Like 8

MrWebsmith

or CP also for me.... i could work with either i suppose but in my setup an add to CP wanted list would be nice.

• Like 2

hoxtonia

Although they are really the same thing if you have couch potato watching your trakt watch list...I just thought having set to trakt it removes the debate about piracy...and gives the same functionality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoxtonia

I did worry about that...but I think add to trakt watchlist is perfectly legitimate however you may use it once it is in trakt. I currently use the utrakt app on my iphone and that works great. In addition to the add to trakt watchlist button it would be awesome to have media icons overlaid on the trailer poster indicating if it is already in your trakt collection or already in the trakt watchlist. Would mean all my users would be able to add content plus see if already added. I use a single trakt account for all users to purely manage my library without watched status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
hoxtonia

And to bump again! Just to see if there is more interest now in having this feature...please like original feature request if this is something you would like to see

• 6 months later...