• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#181 ozijon OFFLINE  

ozijon

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Local time: 01:14 AM

Posted 01 February 2015 - 06:41 AM

Hi i really like the Xenon theme but the problem is wmc control's cover over the Xenon control's
I can't use them Can this be fixed
thank you

54ce02cecee76_controls.png

#182 buddyweiser OFFLINE  

buddyweiser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Local time: 07:14 PM
  • LocationOhio

Posted 01 February 2015 - 06:48 AM

Hi i really like the Xenon theme but the problem is wmc control's cover over the Xenon control's
thank you

Xenon is really designed for xbox 360 extenders...and while I use my pc as an MBC interface, I use a controller to navigate MBC. Perhaps you could tell us a little about your setup and I can help you. All I know from your post is that you use a mouse.

Sent using my G3
  • Cheesegeezer likes this

#183 Cheesegeezer OFFLINE  

Cheesegeezer

Theme Dev

• Developers
  • 2582 posts
  • Local time: 11:14 PM
  • LocationOn an Oil Rig somewhere

Posted 01 February 2015 - 06:54 AM

thank you

Hi there, as @buddyweiser said, it's not really designed for mouse use.  If you have a keyboard, remote control or gamepad any of these can be used to control navigation around the UI.

Unfortunately I wont be moving the Option Items, and unfortunately it is not possible to disable the WMC PLAY control panel either.

#184 ozijon OFFLINE  

ozijon

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 07:24 AM

Hi there, as @buddyweiser said, it's not really designed for mouse use.  If you have a keyboard, remote control or gamepad any of these can be used to control navigation around the UI.

Unfortunately I wont be moving the Option Items, and unfortunately it is not possible to disable the WMC PLAY control panel either.

ahh thank you my mini control works just fine :)

never thought to use it before

#185 ozijon OFFLINE  

ozijon

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 07:25 AM

Xenon is really designed for xbox 360 extenders...and while I use my pc as an MBC interface, I use a controller to navigate MBC. Perhaps you could tell us a little about your setup and I can help you. All I know from your post is that you use a mouse.

Sent using my G3

ahh thank you solved :)

#186 jfblue65 OFFLINE  

jfblue65

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Local time: 12:14 AM

Posted 12 April 2015 - 05:33 AM

G'day Guys

Found this theme after a few issues with the movie/tv themes in Subdued. I know this is on Cheezegeezers list to look at.

Had a look at this theme and like what I see. Undertand this is more designed for xBox Extender but I dont think this is related to me using it on my WMC.

For my Movies, I have it set to view using Coverflow. When I push the right arrow key, it skips two movies at a time. If I try a different remote. Same result. Even on a keyboard. Same result. If I push the left arrow key, it goes back 1 movie. Doesnt matter what order I have the movies sorted. I typically have it sorted by "Unplayed". If I change the view option to Poster or Thumb, the right arrow skips 1 movie at a time as expected.

The strange part is, my TV Shows are also set to coverflow but when I press the right arrow key, they skip 1 show at a time. as expected...

Very confused...

#187 Cheesegeezer OFFLINE  

Cheesegeezer

Theme Dev

• Developers
  • 2582 posts
  • Local time: 11:14 PM
  • LocationOn an Oil Rig somewhere

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:20 AM

G'day Guys

Found this theme after a few issues with the movie/tv themes in Subdued. I know this is on Cheezegeezers list to look at.

Had a look at this theme and like what I see. Undertand this is more designed for xBox Extender but I dont think this is related to me using it on my WMC.

For my Movies, I have it set to view using Coverflow. When I push the right arrow key, it skips two movies at a time. If I try a different remote. Same result. Even on a keyboard. Same result. If I push the left arrow key, it goes back 1 movie. Doesnt matter what order I have the movies sorted. I typically have it sorted by "Unplayed". If I change the view option to Poster or Thumb, the right arrow skips 1 movie at a time as expected.

The strange part is, my TV Shows are also set to coverflow but when I press the right arrow key, they skip 1 show at a time. as expected...

Very confused...

it's to do with your poster size, try decreasing them a little and this should solve your issues

• jfblue65 likes this

#188 jfblue65 OFFLINE  

jfblue65

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Local time: 12:14 AM

Posted 16 April 2015 - 03:39 AM

Thanks Cheesegeezer.

The more I decreased the size, the more movies that were skipped. I was skipping 4 at a time at one stage.

That triggered me too go the other way and increase the size instead.

I now have the poster size at a size that only skips 1 movie at a time.  :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xenon, mbc, theme, bugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users