Issue With One Channel Freezing

billm97

Hi @billm97, yes we're happy to help. Please try the new release of the server and let us know how that compares. Thanks !

billm97

Just installed 4.6 on my Ubuntu 18 server.  So far so good.  The video is now working again on the problem channel (no longer have a green screen with only sound) and so far the video has not frozen in about 4 hours.  Initially it would sometimes run a few hours before freezing up, but initial tests look very good for this issue being resolved at last.  I will report further after a day of full testing.  Thank you to everyone involved in (hopefully) resolving this issue.  Fingers crossed.

2 minutes ago, billm97 said:

Just installed 4.6 on my Ubuntu 18 server.  So far so good.  The video is now working again on the problem channel (no longer have a green screen with only sound) and so far the video has not frozen in about 4 hours.  Initially it would sometimes run a few hours before freezing up, but initial tests look very good for this issue being resolved at last.  I will report further after a day of full testing.  Thank you to everyone involved in (hopefully) resolving this issue.  Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the feedback !

• 2 weeks later...
billm97

So after rigorous testing, it seems this issue has been resolved.  Thank you to everyone on the Emby team for all your work on this new release.  Well done!

• Like 1