Jump to content
JNM

Need of help for a sever

Recommended Posts

JNM

I don’t know how to work Emby I download Android and I had no chance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vdatanet
2 hours ago, JNM said:

I don’t know how to work Emby I download Android and I had no chance 

You will have to be more specific, I need help too, but if I don't say what I need, I will hardly get help 😀

Keep in mind that Emby is not a content provider, you need your own media server or a friend's one. 

Assuming no one has invited you to their server, Where do you want to install the server, on a computer, NAS, Nvidia Shield ...?

Edited by vdatanet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JNM
16 minutes ago, vdatanet said:

You will have to be more specific, I need help too, but if I don't say what I need, I will hardly get help 😀

Keep in mind that Emby is not a content provider, you need your own media server or a friend's one. 

Assuming no one has invited you to their server, Where do you want to install the server, on a computer, NAS, Nvidia Shield ...?

Someone needs to invite me to their server to watch anything on Emby. What’s NAS or Nvidia shield 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JNM

So with NAS I have to attach a network and Nvidia is like a shield that protects against error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JNM

Who can help me so that I can join or their server or how do I creat a my own

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JNM

Where can I find my IP or domain so I can have my own server 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vdatanet
4 minutes ago, JNM said:

Where can I find my IP or domain so I can have my own server 

Better to go step by step, install Emby locally on a computer and later enable remote access. Don't build the house from the roof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JNM

I’ve done everything on Emby every step by the way. I did my IP And I don’t Want it wants website I’m just confused 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JNM
32 minutes ago, vdatanet said:

Better to go step by step, install Emby locally on a computer and later enable remote access. Don't build the house from the roof.

Idk what these app Emby is about I’m working my best to figure it out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EODCrafter

User Interface for Emby is a local browser address, just navigate to that.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...