Reports Plugin not woking

Smaky

Smaky

He is missing a closing div in his markup.

Well half-way to getting something fixed is to find the root cause of the issue. Hopefully this might help getting this fixed once and for all.

Well half-way to getting something fixed is to find the root cause of the issue. Hopefully this might help getting this fixed once and for all.

I think he's commenting about the auto-organize plugin.

Happy2Play

I still can't get it to stop on the issue but to be it would appear there is a load order issue somewhere as this appears as the page is transitioning to open for me.  Where others are seeing it stop there. 

So part of the three dot sidebar menu is loading first.  But mine loads completely on multiple Windows systems stable and beta (IE, Edge, FireFox,Chrome).

5d44ca3beefdb_test.jpg

Actually looking at the screenshot Albums appear to load first also and transitions to Movies as default landing.  Everyone else that sees this issue hangs at this transition.

Edited by Happy2Play

• 2 weeks later...

I posted an update to the reports plugin for an unrelated reason but while i was there i didn't see this problem.

shimmerknight

Perhaps the errors that show from Firefox's debugger console may point you in the right direction for a solution.

The script from “http://localhost:8096/web/configurationpage?name=reportsjs&v=4.2.1.0” was loaded even though its MIME type (“text/html”) is not a valid JavaScript MIME type. index.html
Loading failed for the <script> with source “http://localhost:8096/web/configurationpage?name=reportsjs&v=4.2.1.0”. index.html:1:1
Error: Load failed: configurationpage?name=reportsjs: http://localhost:8096/web/configurationpage?name=reportsjs&v=4.2.1.0 alameda.js:1:10090
RequireJS error: Error: Load failed: configurationpage?name=reportsjs: http://localhost:8096/web/configurationpage?name=reportsjs&v=4.2.1.0. Failed modules: app.js:1:11647

• 2 months later...
Happy2Play

Broke in 4.3.0.15.

2019-10-18 19:25:07.391 Error HttpServer: Error processing request
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.3.0.15
	Command line: Y:\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Runtime: file:///Y:/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 12
	Program data path: Y:\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application directory: Y:\Emby-Server\system
	System.MissingMethodException: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem[] MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem.GetDisplayExtras()'.
	   at EmbyReports.Api.Data.ReportBuilder.GetRow(BaseItem item)
	   at EmbyReports.Api.Data.ReportBuilder.GetReportRows(IEnumerable`1 items, List`1 options)
	   at EmbyReports.Api.Data.ReportBuilder.GetResult(BaseItem[] items, IReportsQuery request)
	   at EmbyReports.Api.ReportsService.GetReportResult(GetItemReport request, User user)
	   at EmbyReports.Api.ReportsService.Get(GetItemReport request)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceController.Execute(HttpListenerHost appHost, Object requestDto, IRequest req)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.ProcessRequestAsync(HttpListenerHost appHost, IRequest httpReq, IResponse httpRes, RestPath restPath, String responseContentType, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.RequestHandler(IRequest httpReq, ReadOnlyMemory`1 urlString, ReadOnlyMemory`1 host, ReadOnlyMemory`1 localPath, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	Source: EmbyReports
	TargetSite: EmbyReports.Api.Model.ReportRow GetRow(MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem)

rbjtech

How are you getting 1.0.36.0 please - only 1.0.35.0 (Release) is available to download ?

Happy2Play

How are you getting 1.0.36.0 please - only 1.0.35.0 (Release) is available to download ?

I grabbed it off github and built it when I saw the update.  But appears to be available via update and catalog now.

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 1

rbjtech

I grabbed it off github and built it when I saw the update.  But appears to be available via update and catalog now.

Yep there now - Thanks !  :)

• 4 weeks later...
kendoman96

Hey guys, I've been having this issue for a while but never really looked into it. This thread is pretty informative but right now I'm on 4.2.1.0 Archlinux and I have 1.0.36.0 installed. Was there a workaround for this or am I being obtuse?

post-65595-0-31923400-1573508409_thumb.png

Edited by kendoman96

• 2 months later...
Spaceboy

Hi, i installed the reports plugin on a stable server and i cannot get the page to render properly

5e3e99ed98890_Capture.png

here you can see that i've tried to open it from the dashboard and some of the buttons just appear over the top of the open page. works fine on a beta install

Happy2Play

@@Spaceboy

Merged into existing topic.  This issue has affected several users across multiple version. 

I do not see this on any of my stable or beta servers.

• Like 1

Well for me it never changed.. I am on 4.3.1.0 on Synology and 4.4.0.12 on Windows 10 and ReadyNAS and all of them do not render the interface properly. Reports plugin isntalled... 1.0.36.0

• 3 weeks later...
fshmngr

Hello. Thank you, first of all, for all your excellent hard work.

I am running Emby Server 4.3.1.0 with Reports 1.0.37.0 on mint with 4.15.0-54-generic

Exporting works perfectly, with the exception of any use of "ALL" page length.  If I use any preset page length other than "All" it will export perfectly.
Any configuration involving "all" fails with "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."  Unfortunately, this appears to be making it impossible to effectively export full library.

I am relatively new to your software.  If you link me to standard methods for retrieving emby logs, I will post them for you. 

Thanks again.  Absolutely beautiful software, all considered.

I am running Emby Server 4.3.1.0 with Reports 1.0.37.0 on mint with 4.15.0-54-generic

Exporting works perfectly, with the exception of any use of "ALL" page length.  If I use any preset page length other than "All" it will export perfectly.

Any configuration involving "all" fails with "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."  Unfortunately, this appears to be making it impossible to effectively export full library.

I am relatively new to your software.  If you link me to standard methods for retrieving emby logs, I will post them for you. 

Hi there, can you please attach the  emby server log? This sounds vaguely familiar though, it might be resolved for the next release of emby server.

Happy2Play

I have no issues with "ALL" on my Windows systems, stable or beta.  I guess the question would be is this a OS or Database issue.  You will probably need to post a server log showing this error.

Edited by Happy2Play

fshmngr

Hi there, can you please attach the  emby server log? This sounds vaguely familiar though, it might be resolved for the next release of emby server.

embyserver.txt

Edited by fshmngr

fshmngr

If you become aware of a work-around or system configuration that might fix this prior to the upcoming release, based on the log files, I would love t hear it.
Glad to hear its running stable on Windows, I wish I could make the switch. Thanks again!

Happy2Play

@@fshmngr

Any change in plugin update 1.0.38?

add null check

This should be the update  comment instead of compatibility update.

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 1