ipad 13.6.1 can't unlock

kc001

On July 19, I paid 30 yuan for my ipad in the app store to try to unlock the emby function. Unfortunately, it has not been successfully unlocked until now. I tried to play a video on the emby of ipad, but it still prompted the unlock function. When I clicked "Restore Purchase", it asked me which way I would like to pay. After I chose "I have purchased this app", it automatically returned to the inquiry The page .Retry and can't unlock . . Stuck in an endless loop

IMG20200824020320.jpg

IMG20200824020333.jpg

Edited by kc001
Fix translation errors

4 minutes ago, Luke said:

嗨,您是否与购物的同一iTunes用户登录?

Yes, the same account, because I only have one Apple product, ipad. I purchased the unlocking service directly on the ipad

3 hours ago, Luke said:

好的,如果您再次尝试将其解锁怎么办?

If I select "Unlock" in the first picture, nothing happens and no window pops up, as if it is not a button

Have you by any chance restricted your iTunes account from the app store? This makes it sound like it's unable to communicate.

Normally if you click unlock again you'd get a popup from the app store saying you've already purchased it.

11 minutes ago, Luke said:

Have you by any chance restricted your iTunes account from the app store? This makes it sound like it's unable to communicate.

Normally if you click unlock again you'd get a popup from the app store saying you've already purchased it.

Apart from logging in to the apple id and binding to Alipay, I have not set other options. I don't quite understand what you said about "restrict iTunes", but I can unlock other apps that I buy. I don't know if it is the emby program or the emby store page in the app store. . . Could it be that my network to the emby official authorization server is blocked? I use VPN to open this forum.

On 8/25/2020 at 9:24 AM, Luke said:

The problem has been solved, and I seem to have found a BUG. The detailed information has been sent to your mailbox on the site. It is strongly recommended that you check it out