No Live TV or Guide Data

monstermunch

arrbee99

I quite probably won't be able to help in the slightest, but it might help if you could please provide a few more details in the meantime. For instance -

Is this something that used to work but stopped or are you starting from scratch. What kind of tuner are you using. Are you using native Emby TV or a plugin. Do you have Premiere. Is this iptv or ordinary broadcast tv. Whatever else you can think of.

Thank you.

monstermunch

All used to work properly. I now 14 channels displayed on guide using schedules direct. I have a quad hauppague tuner which is recognised , Native Emby TV though Emby Guide will not work with my tuners for some reason, it did before. Win TV is set up and all channels scanned. I do have Premiere and it is digital TV.  I have attached server logs in original post

Any chance you could spare 5 to 10 minutes to let me remote in and look at your setup?

I could then describe it here and could make any suggestions if possible to improve things, refer you to knowledge base articles that could help, or if it's something I can help you with remotely quickly then I'd do that as well.

But I'd like to get a quick look at your setup if possible.

If you're open to this send me a PM and we'll set this up,

Carlo

I see nextpvr in your server log, so it looks like you're actually running through that and not emby native live TV?

In any case, emby is unable to communicate with nextpvr. Perhaps this is just a simple matter of nextpvr not running?

@monstermunch