PB KEY EMBY PREMIERE VS KEY THEME SONG

yoyo77yo

yoyo77yo

Hello I bought the music / film themes pack but when I put a license key in place of the emby one, then I no longer have emby premiere. How to make the 2 license keys coexist?

CBers

The  key for the music / film themes pack needs to be entered into the plugin once you have copied the DLLs into the plugins folder and restarted the Emby server. 

Follow the instructions that you received in the email with the key. 

Or see here:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/1073-tv-theme-music-plugin-questions-and-support-thread/

To get Premier back, re-enter the Premier key. 

Edited by CBers

yoyo77yo

I am sorry but they say : " in order to use theme pack, be sure to use the following supporter key within your emby server installation" et they give me a KEY LICENSE (But i can't put the key into the plugin ( Where is it ?) so when i put this key in place of the emby key.... it work fine but i am not in emby premiere licence

CBers

You need to download the DLLs for the plugin(s) from @radeon's website where you bought them from.

Then you need to copy the DLLs into the plugins folder on your Emby server and restart it. Then you will see the plugins in the plugins configuration page(s) on your server where you can then enter the licence key. 

CBers
51 minutes ago, yoyo77yo said:

thanks but excuse me : where are the DLLs ? because on the website I don't know where is it http://www.ballingtons.com/products/

Click on the download button and save the ZIP files and then extract them and place the DLLs in the plugins folder on your Emby server.

yoyo77yo

i understand what is wrong : i buy the license key with another email (different of emby) so... it is wrong key 

1 hour ago, yoyo77yo said:

i understand what is wrong : i buy the license key with another email (different of emby) so... it is wrong key 

Hi.  Have @radeon send me a PM with the email addresses.