Twixter

Ok so i have 

- 2 phones Samsung S8

- Surface pro Win 64X

- Desktop win10 64X

- tv

- Laptop Win10 64X

That are being used for emby.

2 Days ago on the laptop suddenly all the media was gone even tho i'm logging in from the right account i double checked it by logging into the same account on my phone and that just worked fine.

The laptop only has 1 profile instead of the usual 2 and nothing at all from my media it looks like a brand new server.

I checked every other device and they have no problems at all just the latop.

I've not made any changes to the emby server for a while and emby always automatically signs in everywhere.

Hello Twixter,

There would likely only be one profile on the device if you only logged in with that username.  Login with a 2nd or 3rd and now you have them.

Any chance you could post a picture or two of what you're seeing?  That would likely be a big help.

Thanks

Twixter

I've tried Logging in with my user name my sisters username and the email address of the admin (me) when i login it's also showing that i do not have premiere i see this green button on top with get premiere.

The login screen with 4 boxes and 1 profile and the empty black library are from the laptop that i'm having issues with and the other 2 screenshots it how it looks like on every other device that i'm using.

emby1.png

emby2.png

emby3.jpg

Emby4.jpg

Hello, try this.

Log in as the admin, click the cog wheel top right.  Now on the left menu click on "Emby Premiere".  On the right side it will tell you the status of your Premiere Membership. 

What does it say there?

Thanks

Twixter

On the laptop it asks me if i want to get emby premiere or the other option it's asking me to enter a code.

On my other devices it shows me the key and says that i have a lifetime plan.

I'm asking what it is when you look at this specific spot I've highlighted in yellow.

PremiereStatus.png

Twixter

On the working devices it shows the code and that I have a lifetime plan and that I'm well within my usage limits.

On the laptop it asks me to get emby premiere or to enter a code

Can you login to the server to where I show above, take a picture or screen capture and PM it to me?

I need to know what the server shows at that spot.

Are you sure this is the same server?  If you look at the URL up top are they showing exactly the same IP address?

Do you have Emby Server installed on more than one computer?

• Solution
Twixter

It was another server... i can't even recall having a emby server on this laptop but i think it was from a few months ago testing things.

She must have tried to open emby from the search bar and accidentally started the server.

Thanks a lot for your time Cayars! 

I knew we' would get to the bottom of it. :)

Are you all set for now?

Carlo

PS that's why I was asking for that specific screen because it cuts right to the heart of things like this!

Twixter

Yeah i'm all set i uninstalled the server from the laptop to prevent this from happening again and it's running the server hosted on my desktop again.

• Like 1