imposible reproducir en ipad

Proloder

Proloder
Acabo de comprar la aplicación para iOS para poder usarla en el ipad y no hay forma de ver nada el video corta tanto y da tantos tirones que es imposible ... sin embargo es perfecto en el iphone.
¿Alguien puede echarme una mano sobre qué puede ser?

Lo compro especialmente para que el pequeño pueda ver el contenido que hay y me parece que es imposible, estoy desesperado

en el iphone va bien y no e tocado nada de ambos clientes

Proloder
14 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, what version of iOS does the ipad run?

Buenas pues tengo la ultima disponible actualmente, hace unos dias lo actualize  y actualize tambien la aplicacion de emby ya que habia unas mejoras para el ipad pero sigue pasando lo mismo

Proloder
14 hours ago, cayars said:

Hi Proloder, can you tell us what version of iOS your ipad is using?

Por supuesto Ultima version  IOS 13.6    

con la version anterior me sucedia exactamente igual

Proloder
33 minutes ago, Luke said:

Can we please look at an example of what you're playing? Thanks.

No entiendo que quieres decir ,,, que suba un video para ver que sucede

Could you give us information about the video you're having an issue with?  For example you could cut and paste the info at the bottom of the detail screen from the web admin for that video.

Is this a problem with multiple files or just one or two?  Basically the more info you can provide the better.

Thank you

Proloder
On 8/18/2020 at 8:46 PM, cayars said:

Could you give us information about the video you're having an issue with?  For example you could cut and paste the info at the bottom of the detail screen from the web admin for that video.

Is this a problem with multiple files or just one or two?  Basically the more info you can provide the better.

Thank you

That video shows the problem very well so thank you for that, but I was asking to see the metadata for that video which you can find at the bottom of the detail page for it when you're logged in as an admin.  Could you provide that info please?

Proloder
11 minutes ago, cayars said:

That video shows the problem very well so thank you for that, but I was asking to see the metadata for that video which you can find at the bottom of the detail page for it when you're logged in as an admin.  Could you provide that info please?

4DEC4CCE-8DD1-43D7-A705-8725912F6866.jpeg

My guess based on this metadata is that your Emby Server is trying to transcode a 10 bit 4K HDR video and it doesn't have the muscle to do this in real time.

4K video is very demanding if transcoding is needed.  Most of us keep our 4K content in it's own library and only share this with people who can direct play the content.

We can very this is the case if you were to try playing back this video again then upload the embyserver and ffmpeg log generated.

Carlo

Proloder
17 minutes ago, cayars said:

My guess based on this metadata is that your Emby Server is trying to transcode a 10 bit 4K HDR video and it doesn't have the muscle to do this in real time.

4K video is very demanding if transcoding is needed.  Most of us keep our 4K content in it's own library and only share this with people who can direct play the content.

We can very this is the case if you were to try playing back this video again then upload the embyserver and ffmpeg log generated.

Carlo

Entiendo pero no creo que sea el caso, mi contenido lo tengo en mi servidor a nivel local (synology DS1019+ 1.5 ghz 8gb ram) no tengo activados los subtitulos que segun entiendo es lo que hace que emby quiera hacer transcode .... como reproduzco en mi red local no lo necesito.... lo hace tambien con contenido 1080p.. sin embargo en la tv va perfectamente incluso en mi iphone..

Si accedo a panel de control cuando esta el video abierto, me indica reproduccion Directa

Edited by Proloder

Sometimes subtitles can cause transcoding but not always.  There are many reason why transcoding takes place like the resolution of the source is larger than the display on the device,  the bitrate of the source is to high, there is a bitrate limit set on the server, the user has limited bitrate on the client, etc  So many reasons.

If you do the playback and upload the 2 files we can take a look.

Proloder
15 hours ago, cayars said:

Sometimes subtitles can cause transcoding but not always.  There are many reason why transcoding takes place like the resolution of the source is larger than the display on the device,  the bitrate of the source is to high, there is a bitrate limit set on the server, the user has limited bitrate on the client, etc  So many reasons.

If you do the playback and upload the 2 files we can take a look.

dime que necesitas que me perdido.

Reproduccion en que dispositivo y que dos archivos, perdona

Please play a file that give you a problem then from the web admin go to logs menu.

Download the embyserver.log file and the ffmpeg log file and upload those two files here.

@softworkz Can you take a quick look at this and tell us in your opinion what might cause pause/stuttering during playback?

This link shows the problem the user is having.

20 hours ago, Proloder said:

Proloder
4 minutes ago, Luke said:

What version of iOS does this run?

lo pone mas arriba ios 13.6, es la ultima version actualmente

30 minutes ago, cayars said:

@softworkz Can you take a quick look at this and tell us in your opinion what might cause pause/stuttering during playback?

The video has a bitrate of 66 Mbps, that might just be too much for the device.

Also, it is segmenting HEVC which is not officially supported, even less likely to work when segments to not start with a keyframe - which is not the case when the video is stream-copied.

Proloder
1 minute ago, softworkz said:

The video has a bitrate of 66 Mbps, that might just be too much for the device.

Also, it is segmenting HEVC which is not officially supported, even less likely to work when segments to not start with a keyframe - which is not the case when the video is stream-copied.

En iphone X reproduce sin mayor problema

Thanks I thought it was something like that but wasn't quite sure so I wanted to ask the pro. :)