CoverArt - Blueray Covers Now Showing As H.264

Z0m8ie

Z0m8ie

Just updated to the latest beta of MB server and all my coverart Cases have changed from Blueray to H.264?. Is this a problem with MB or the way my movie.xml is formatted. I use Media Centre Master to pull or my metadata and in the movie.xml I have "<Type>Blu-Ray</Type>" in the script.

Okay - Zombie - edit one of the items in question and look in the Display Settings/Treat Image As field.  Does it show your "Blu-Ray" value?

Z0m8ie

Okay - Zombie - edit one of the items in question and look in the Display Settings/Treat Image As field.  Does it show your "Blu-Ray" value?

Theres nothing in the "treat image as" field. What did you mean edit one one of the items?

You have to edit the item (or view it in the metadata manager) to see that field.

That is the field that should be getting your "Type" tag.  Are you sure the tag is there?  What happens if you refresh one of them?

Z0m8ie

You have to edit the item (or view it in the metadata manager) to see that field.

That is the field that should be getting your "Type" tag.  Are you sure the tag is there?  What happens if you refresh one of them?

Ok looks like when I refresh a movie the Field gets populated. Only issue is, how do I refresh all of my collection in one go instead of having to do them individually?.