What TV Show you're watching @ the Moment

saajan4u

CBers

I've watched falling skies since the pilot. The show isn't terrible, but it feels like they are just firing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks. No real goal. This new season started really disjointed. Writers seem to like doing that lately. Continuum was the same. I don't think it's creative to alienate your viewers.

I couldn't agree more. Continuum season 3 was more confusing than it should have been. Haven't heard if it's been renewed yet.

The start of Falling Skies season 4 was a little confusing as well, but seems to have settled down, but there's no progress in fighting the aliens. The same happened with Walking Dead - I gave up after season 3.

WarrenH

extant

gang related

graceland s02

halt and catch fire

murder in the first

power

ray donovan s02

the last ship

the leftovers

and probably the best show on at the moment - tyrant

politby

The original The Bridge - the Danish/Swedish "Broen/Bron" is a must see. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

House of Cards, season 1. 

I went into it not expecting too much but now I really like it.

Kevin Spacey is one of my favorite actors and that show is great.

Banshee is awesome - filmed right up the road from me.

Just started Broadchurch and it looks promising.  First episode is gut-wrenching.

For slow, contemplative drama Rectify is really good.

I'm also re-watching the entire Breaking Bad series (again).  I hope Better Call Saul can be half as good.

Really sad Californication is over.

I have Fargo queued up but haven't started it yet.

• Like 1

Good day,

I am with Techywarrior here, always go back to old tv series or mini series when feel like watching something.

My best

The Baron

Just watched 'The Fall', it stars Gillian Anderson & is set in Belfast. Justified has been hanging around for a while, I fancy giving that one a go. It will keep me occupied until the Tommy Wiseau sitcom 'The Neighbours' hits in September.

gthrift

Ray Donovan

True Blood

Catching up on Modern Family

Halt and Catch Fire

Haven't started Tyrant or Royal Pains yet.  

The same happened with Walking Dead - I gave up after season 3.

You gave up far too soon. Season 4 has them in groups separated and no longer reliant on prison walls and fences. You feel their humanness against the zombie hoards that attack them. Their struggle to survive. The scene with the two young girls, and the unspeakable happens. In the end what must be done gets done, "Just look at the flowers." Other unspeakable acts are finally cleared up as well that were left as loose ends in season 2. I leave out a lot more but I don't want to spoil any of it. That is the best episode ever and only exists in season 4.

... And catch up on trailer park boys quickly. Season 8 is on the way ...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by speechles

swhitmore

Just watched 'The Fall', it stars Gillian Anderson & is set in Belfast. Justified has been hanging around for a while, I fancy giving that one a go. It will keep me occupied until the Tommy Wiseau sitcom 'The Neighbours' hits in September.

Thanks, I just grabbed 'The Fall' looks interesting. I hadn't heard about it before.

saajan4u

i watched 3 episode back to back of "From Dusk Till Dawn " the TV show.. looks alright 7.5 on imdb.. check it out.. 

CBers

i watched 3 episode back to back of "From Dusk Till Dawn " the TV show.. looks alright 7.5 on imdb.. check it out..

Not another Vampire show :(

• Like 1

fantaxp7

You gave up far too soon. Season 4 has them in groups separated and no longer reliant on prison walls and fences. You feel their humanness against the zombie hoards that attack them. Their struggle to survive. The scene with the two young girls, and the unspeakable happens. In the end what must be done gets done, "Just look at the flowers." Other unspeakable acts are finally cleared up as well that were left as loose ends in season 2. I leave out a lot more but I don't want to spoil any of it. That is the best episode ever and only exists in season 4.

... And catch up on trailer park boys quickly. Season 8 is on the way ...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Basically in Walking Dead when they get comfortable...they get boring.

Season 4 was good.

My g/f and I have continued watching Heroes. We watched season 1 when it came out years ago but somehow never continued with season 2/3/4

We usually watch Mythbusters, Top Gear (UK), Big Bang Theory and HIMYM, but since all of them are either on pause or finished we decided to finish heroes (after watching the amazingly entertaining Sherlock). We are now well into season 3 and things are getting darker and darker and quite confusing. 

CBers

Basically in Walking Dead when they get comfortable...they get boring.

Season 4 was good.

It's about time they heard of a safe haven somewhere, or at least of a sort of governmental organisation doing something.

They could expand the show by having another country in the story and see how that's progressing.

After 4 seasons, what time has passed? One year, 2 or is it only months?

fantaxp7

It's about time they heard of a safe haven somewhere, or at least of a sort of governmental organisation doing something.

They could expand the show by having another country in the story and see how that's progressing.

After 4 seasons, what time has passed? One year, 2 or is it only months?

Yea, not sure on the time thing.

One other thing to understand about it is all the issues with Frank Darabont getting fired after the first season. I think that really made for some crap seasons but now it feels like it's back on track.

http://screenrant.com/walking-dead-frank-darabont-amc-aco-127783/   Basically AMC fired him feeling that they could make the show the same without him and save a ton. Big mistake.