Jump to content

SubdivX Spanish Subtitle Provider


lvitti
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, tribugames said:

Hi dont work now?

Hi there, can you please describe your issue in more detail? Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, great work with the plugin. In my case (i'm running it on a mac mini) works most of the time, but in some cases like the following

https://www.subdivx.com/X66XNjM5MzU0X-resident-alien-s02e05.html

it gets downloaded like this... 

Mac OS X        	2cïATTRï»Õ»Ü%com.apple.metadata:kMDItemWhereFromsNGcom.apple.quarantinebplist00¢_-https://www.tusubtitulo.com/updated/6/84735/1_%https://www.tusubtitulo.com/show/4205;cq/0081;6217a298;Microsoft\x20Edge;D61377FB-2A95-48DC-A9D2-1B801FBD47A848
Somos muy buenos cambiando
los recuerdos de una persona.

7
00:00:12,449 --> 00:00:15,874
FBI. El asesino no es
Harry Vanderspeigle.

com.apple.quarantine is some tag apple add for user confirmation afaik. weird thing is that happens with specifics subs, idk why.

Resident.Alien.S02E05.1080p.WEB.h264-GOSSIP.es.srt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Sau64 said:

Hi, great work with the plugin. In my case (i'm running it on a mac mini) works most of the time, but in some cases like the following

https://www.subdivx.com/X66XNjM5MzU0X-resident-alien-s02e05.html

it gets downloaded like this... 

Mac OS X        	2cïATTRï»Õ»Ü%com.apple.metadata:kMDItemWhereFromsNGcom.apple.quarantinebplist00¢_-https://www.tusubtitulo.com/updated/6/84735/1_%https://www.tusubtitulo.com/show/4205;cq/0081;6217a298;Microsoft\x20Edge;D61377FB-2A95-48DC-A9D2-1B801FBD47A848
Somos muy buenos cambiando
los recuerdos de una persona.

7
00:00:12,449 --> 00:00:15,874
FBI. El asesino no es
Harry Vanderspeigle.

com.apple.quarantine is some tag apple add for user confirmation afaik. weird thing is that happens with specifics subs, idk why.

Resident.Alien.S02E05.1080p.WEB.h264-GOSSIP.es.srt 58.13 kB · 0 downloads

 

Hi, I think i found the issue

Can you try this version and let me know if it's fixed ?

Version 1.0.7

 

Thanks !

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lvitti said:

 

Hi, I think i found the issue

Can you try this version and let me know if it's fixed ?

Version 1.0.7

 

Thanks !

 

Hi, i tried it but still happening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
victor@vialy.com

Hi! 
It worked PERFECTLY for me... until Emby 4.7
Are there plans to make it work on this new version?
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It should be an easy fix, just update to a 4.7 nuget package and then recompile.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, victor@vialy.com said:

Hi! 
It worked PERFECTLY for me... until Emby 4.7
Are there plans to make it work on this new version?
 

 

51 minutes ago, Luke said:

It should be an easy fix, just update to a 4.7 nuget package and then recompile.

Thanks Luke, will do it tomorrow I wasn't aware of the change on the dependencies.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

victor@vialy.com
5 hours ago, lvitti said:

Can you please try the new version?

https://github.com/lvitti/emby-SubdivX/releases/tag/1.0.9

Correct me if I am wrong. 
- I uninstalled the plugin from EMBY PLUGINS page.

-Confirmed that the DLL was deleted from the emby plugins folder

-Reset emby

-Check SUBDIVX plugin is not in the system


- I downloaded the zip, and placed the new DLL on the EMBY Plugins folder

- Still see the plugin as version 1.0.6

- Still does not work, and EMBY log says it is running version 1.0.6 instead of 1.0.9

 

Am I doing something wrong? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, victor@vialy.com said:

Correct me if I am wrong. 
- I uninstalled the plugin from EMBY PLUGINS page.

-Confirmed that the DLL was deleted from the emby plugins folder

-Reset emby

-Check SUBDIVX plugin is not in the system


- I downloaded the zip, and placed the new DLL on the EMBY Plugins folder

- Still see the plugin as version 1.0.6

- Still does not work, and EMBY log says it is running version 1.0.6 instead of 1.0.9

 

Am I doing something wrong? 

 

Help me here @Luke, but i think you have 2 plugins folder, one in the programdata/plugins and the other one in system/plugins
if you put the new dll in the system/plugins folder and restart the server, it should install the new one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No don't mess with system/plugins. If you put anything there, remove it. Only touch the plugins folder under /programdata

Link to comment
Share on other sites

victor@vialy.com

Well... Anyway, shuted down EMBY, searched whole drive for subdivx, deleted everything, started EMBY, checked NO subdivx Plugin installed.

Placed 1.0.9 dll on Programdata/Plugins directory, started emby and it still says 1.0.6 with same errors when running :(
Can you attach the DLL here?

image.png.4c213f32ef18d56e36ce0fcb294be73d.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, victor@vialy.com said:

Well... Anyway, shuted down EMBY, searched whole drive for subdivx, deleted everything, started EMBY, checked NO subdivx Plugin installed.

Placed 1.0.9 dll on Programdata/Plugins directory, started emby and it still says 1.0.6 with same errors when running :(
Can you attach the DLL here?

image.png.4c213f32ef18d56e36ce0fcb294be73d.png

 

Sorry, i think i push the wrong version to the release page.

Please try again with this 
 

Release.v1.0.9.zip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...