daunjan

Can't login

daunjan

Have tried using the trial login to my server keeps saying invalid username or password?
So brought the full software now dose not show emby connect or same as login to my server same as using the trial version? Tried my connect login also email login nothing.

I'm stumped I can login to both server and emby connect on my phone and computer browser no problem.

Need your help?

daunjan

Was able to login to my server with new user and no password. It now shows emby connect but won't accept user and password guessing have to use blank password for my connect account as well umm no. Would leave my account vulnerable.
Found the server fix from other post saying leave password blank. One step forward two steps back.

Any help appreciated.

Luke

Hi, what trial login are you referring to? We don't have a trial login function. Are you connecting to your Emby Server, or someone else's server?

daunjan

Hey there, I had first downloaded the trial of Ember. Thinking the login glitch may have been caused through trial, I then purchased full version Ember hoping fix above problems. But still got above problems. Was installing on Xbox One X

Luke

Hi, you installed Ember or Emby?