Auto-organize bugs

danergo

danergo

Hi,

I have found two small issues with Auto-Organize plugin. I hope this is the right place to write about them, if not please move this to the correct place.

First: if you resize your browser to smaller (like a smartphone's screensize), the auto-organize buttons at the right are not displaying (goes off screen), and horizontal scrolling is not possible (on Android the scrollbar shows up, but panning not works; on Windows, there is no scrollbar).

Second: every time when I manually add a new series episode (eg episode 1) from the auto-organize list (which has not found automatically) and I try to organize the second episode (eg episode 2), the list still not contain the newly added series, I have to search for it again.

These are not major issues, but sometimes very annoying. For the first, imagine: I put new files on my nas from my phone, and I have no chance to organize them, because I'm unable to push the button, so I have to start my computer just for doing that.

Cheers!

danergo

Thanks Luke.

Small additions:

• For the first: I believe I have long text(s) for "Destination" cell(s) which shall be dropped out for low-width cases.
  • For the second: Auto-organize will find the newly added series after library scan. It just feels a bit uncomfortable to do a full rescan after manually searching for the series.

daedalus
1 hour ago, danergo said:
  • For the second: Auto-organize will find the newly added series after library scan. It just feels a bit uncomfortable to do a full rescan after manually searching for the series.

not the first time we see this and wont be for sure not the last

as well as the display issues on smaller screens was mentioned long before

before you thank, wait untill sth happens, normally this has 0 priority

there are so much more severe issues still not fixed with nothing on the horizon 😟

Edited by daedalus

Regarding the general list behavior of #1, the auto-organize plugin needs to be updated to use newer conventions from our other list screens and that should solve that.

Regarding #2, the reason is because the organization kicks off the regular library scanning process of the folder containing the new series. If this hasn't completed yet, that's why you won't see it in the list yet.

danergo

Thanks Luke!

Is it possible to call library scan for only one particular folder?

i.e. Auto-Organize don't find the series => so I search and add it manually => it shall do this particular scan => on the next episode's manual organizing the new series will be on the list.