Live tv dows not working

fablinuxer

fablinuxer

My live tv does not work, I tested it with url and .m3u file and nothing happens the list is functional I tested it on VLC and everything works perfectly, but emby does not work! Can someone help me then 5 days without working! I have valid license emby premiere

post-354676-0-21901400-1591635222_thumb.jpg

post-354676-0-50623900-1591635228_thumb.jpg

post-354676-0-12320200-1591635233_thumb.jpg

post-354676-0-56277100-1591635239_thumb.jpg

post-354676-0-68715100-1591635250_thumb.jpg

Hi.

Have you setup a guide data provider as well?

That is an odd .m3u url.  What exactly is returned if you put it in a browser?

Can you please run the refresh guide task and then post the server log from that?

How to Report a Problem

Thanks.

fablinuxer
No, I didn't set up a data guide provider!

If I put it in the browser, I can download a .m3u list

I don't have a program guide! I have no need!

If I put it in the browser, I can download a .m3u list

It automatically starts a file download?  Can we please see that file?  (you can PM it to me).

fablinuxer

Yes, exactly what happens! I can send the url to an email address in case you need it!

DavidSomeone

I have the same problem. It happened since last night. I cannot watch Live TV anymore. All channels have disappeared. The Guide is empty. Refreshing the Guide completes immediately with nothing in it.

fablinuxer

I have the same problem. It happened since last night. I cannot watch Live TV anymore. All channels have disappeared. The Guide is empty. Refreshing the Guide completes immediately with nothing in it.

exactly! DavidSomeone did you update your system a few days ago?

Your screenshot is different from your log. Your log shows you've setup an HD Homerun tuner, but your screenshot shows an M3u tuner. Which is it?

Your screenshot is different from your log. Your log shows you've setup an HD Homerun tuner, but your screenshot shows an M3u tuner. Which is it?

Two different people.  Someone else jumped in on the thread...

OP has not provided us a log yet.

any solution?

Please attach the information requested in post #2. Thanks.

DavidSomeone

Yes they do. HD HomeRun is operating normally with all channels viewable. BTW I am using a Synology NAS as an Emby Server in case that's relevant.

fablinuxer

Good morning, @@Luke get yourself any .m3u file and put it on an emby server for you and you will see that the latest version does not appear the channels I have not already reported the problem so you confirm and find a solution, asking for information will only delay the solution more !

Spaceboy

Good morning, @@Luke get yourself any .m3u file and put it on an emby server for you and you will see that the latest version does not appear the channels I have not already reported the problem so you confirm and find a solution, asking for information will only delay the solution more !

i can’t support this statement. Using an m3u here on the latest beta and there are no issues. A log will be required