Emby app Android Tablet/Handy vs shield tv/Sony TV App

Markusdaun

Markusdaun

Hey emby,

Kommt Mal ein Update für die TV apps wie zb für die shield. Ich finde, den look der Tablet und Handy App großartig aber am TV und auf der shield sieht es einfach nicht so gut aus. Mir ist klar, nicht jedem ist der Look wichtig aber wenn ich sehe wie optisch schön eure App auf dem Tablet aussieht muss ich schon fragen, wann sieht sie am TV auch so aus!! Ich habe sogar schon die mobile app apk auf die shield gespielt, wow wie toll sieht das aus!, nur leider nicht für den TV optimiert (zb streck Funktion fehlt, klar ist ja für ein Handy gedacht)

Zudem noch folgende Frage, ihr bei emby arbeitet großartig, so habt ihr zb sie zoom /streck Funktion in ein paar Tagen per Update auch auf den Amazonfire tv Stick gebracht, nach dem ich gefragt hatte. Daher noch eine Bitte, kann man einstellen, das die strechfunktion immer aktiv bleibt? Bei jeden Film aufs neue in das Menü zu klicken und unter zoom auf strechen klicken ist umständlich. Das hat Plex aktuell besser gelöst, einmal auf Strecken geklickt und jeder Film mit schwarzen Balken (zb 1908x 804( wird automatisch gestreckt...

Edited by Markusdaun

Hi there, yes we are working on improving this. Thanks for the feedback.

We are working on improving the zoom features. What feedback do you have on the android TV user interface?

• 4 weeks later...
Dlarge

The AndroidTV and FireTV implementation looks like Android 2 and is not nice to look at.

Plex is far beyond that. As already mentioned, the mobile version and server version looks really great and contemporary.

Please adapt the design to it, that would be really great.

More transparency and new icons. The player is also the old design.

CBers

@Dlarge make sure you are on the latest version of the Android TV app, as this is the most modern Emby design and what the other apps are based on.

Dlarge

hi, i have on alle Devices the newest App and this is not the new and fresh Design,sorry. The Rocu App etc. is the same terrible Design.

The AppleTV App has also better fresh Design. The other themes of AndroidTV / FireTV are painful for my eyes.😩

Here is my own Thread.

Edited by Dlarge

CBers

@ ebr has already been answering your questions in that thread, so please continue to discuss there rather than duplicating posts here. 

Edited by CBers

Dlarge

what does the answer have to do with my thread? nothing was answered.

My thread is about the complete design and why it is not adjusted. because I have zero information to get.