I like this signature

Abobader

Good day,

:)

Well, I consider everything, the point here to make thing easier for all, just till me what you like so I keep it (topic view) and what you all dislike so I remove it (topic view).

My best

Please keep the local time.  It is very helpful for me when reading posts and responding.

• Like 1

CBers

Good day,

My idea about the members system info was like this:

53c4171f40dcc_mediab3abo1804.jpg

Also, I have another consideration to add to above that, if the info in topic view too much, also some info can be hidden till you click down arrow to see it and a like.

Regarding:

We could apply that buddy, no problem. But I have another idea in mind, see Luke request, that I will apply for him this week :)

My best

Don't forget that none of that information is displayed in the mobile theme.

Not sure about others, but I use my mobile phone 99% of the time to participate on these forums.

They wouldn't show in Tapatalk either.

Edited by CBers

Cheesegeezer

Good day,

Last thing we want to be to duplicate to be as facebook.

All,

Well my friends, I already drop the idea regarding adding anything at the userinfo (topic view), not now, and indeed will never.

Now based on the feedback I see as well other info still dislike by our members, so I will go a head and remove the following (even if I think they are good info to have):

- Join date.

- Location.

- Ranking.

- Donate button (will remove the modification totally).

Also if you want, I will go a head and remove offline/online icons. I know Ebr wanted "local time" otherwise I will remove it as well.

We allow 2 links already for that it work for you :)

My best

Abo, please keep local time. And also the donate feature, but if you could move the donate feature to the signature, that should keep everyone happy! :)

Well done Abo

CBers

@@Abobader - can't you keep it as it is?

It's good to see how many posts someone has made or their location or points gained at a glance without having to check their profile (when using the full forum theme).

If it ain't broke, don't fix it :)

Edited by CBers
  • Like 1

Yogi

@@Abobader - can't you keep it as it is?

It's good to see how many posts someone has made or their location or points gained at a glance without having to check their profile (when using the full forum theme).

If it ain't broke, don't fix it :)

Yep I agree,no need to change something that is not being a problem or affecting the forum.

Spaceboy

Totally agree with speechles, I am not a fan of extensive sigs so glad for the protection tap talk gives us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day,

I removed most of the info at topic view, later I will remove location and other personal as well.

Thanks for all whom give a view regarding the matters, I think you all agree now it the way you like.

My best

• Like 1