two EmbyCon questions

paddy75

paddy75

Hello all,

i have two questions about embycon. I switched from Emby for Kodi to EmbyCon because the synchronisation takes to long. EmbyCon is working fine but how is it possible to start a diashow inside the home videos/pictures or switch to the next?

If I go inside the EmbyLibraries-->Movies-->Movie-Genres the normal movie covers are displayed and not the genres icons i added inside the emby server. Is this normal or not implemented now?

EmbyCon version: 1.9.77
Kodi version: 18.7

Regards,
Patrick

TeamB

EmbyCon is working fine but how is it possible to start a diashow inside the home videos/pictures or switch to the next?

diashow = slideshow?

The short answer is no, at the moment there is no slideshow option for Photos.

For home movies you can create a Playlist and then play that from the Playlist EmbyCon menu.

If I go inside the EmbyLibraries-->Movies-->Movie-Genres the normal movie covers are displayed and not the genres icons i added inside the emby server. Is this normal or not implemented now?

All menu items use dynamic generated thumbs for things like genres, years etc, there are taken from the items in each section.

There is no current way of using the genre images from the server.

paddy75

yes, I mean a slideshow. Thats working with the Emby for Kodi add-on.

Here it is also working to switch to the next picture when I press right arrow on my remote but not working with EmbyCon