Emby EPG not displaying correct mapped channels OTA

currentsitguy

currentsitguy

Hi, I'm using a Hauppage 950Q USB TV tuner to serve live TV out to our Firesticks. Emby Server is running on a Windows 10 machine. I had a problem yesterday where for whatever reason the PC BSOD'd. After I rebooted for some reason I ended up having to reinstall WinTV and the USB stick. I deleted the stick and guide from Emby and redetected. I then manually remapped the channels for the EPG. The problem I have now is the guide is not matching up to the channels mapped. For example MeTV is mapped to the ATSC MeTV subchannel, but when I bring up the guide it's showing the programming for Charge!. MeTV's programs are actually showing up under Court TV, etc. Basically none of the channels are showing properly.

I have deleted the guide and remapped. I have refreshed guide data, nothing seems to change this. I was thinking of deleting the file or database that stores this data but I am not sure where it's located or even if that is safe. Can someone help?

currentsitguy

Have you looked at or tried changing the channel mapping following this knowledge base article?

https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001848809-live-tv-channel-mapping

Let us know if you can correct wrong channels using this method.

Carlo

That's what I did. I manually mapped each channel, and like the screen shots, all are mapped to the correct channels for guide data. The problem is when I go out to the TV or use the app on the PC or phone the EPG does not reflect what is mapped back on the server. I suspect some sort of database corruption happened when the served BSOD'd.

BSOD are nasty and you never know the status of things that were running afterward.

Would you be up for a one-on-one TeamViewer support session? I can look at a few things and see if we can fix things up for you.

If so PM me and we'll schedule a time.  In the meantime, download and install TeamViewer if you want to do this.

Carlo

currentsitguy

BSOD are nasty and you never know the status of things that were running afterward.

Would you be up for a one-on-one TeamViewer support session? I can look at a few things and see if we can fix things up for you.

If so PM me and we'll schedule a time.  In the meantime, download and install TeamViewer if you want to do this.

Carlo

Sure. I'll get more info to you tomorrow. Nasty storms about to blow in right now and I expect power outages.

Sure. I'll get more info to you tomorrow. Nasty storms about to blow in right now and I expect power outages.

Great, thanks.